Die 4 me - Jeno

A/N: This week, you're lucky at home and on the road.

The week begins on Monday, August 28, with the sun in Virgo opposing Saturn in Pisces. Additionally, Mars enters the sign of Libra and your house of travel and adventure, where it will stay until October 11. You might have a desire to go somewhere but feel that you lack the means. Aquarius, it's time to explore alternatives. Perhaps you can find work at your destination to help cover your expenses. Or you could take others along and act as "tour guide," which could offset your costs. It's a time to think creatively when it comes to travel.

On Thursday, August 31, the moon in your own sign of Aquarius squares Jupiter in Taurus. Aquarius, you have extra luck when it comes to dwellings and real estate in general. This means you could get a good deal on a house or be approved for an apartment. It also means you can find reliable plumbers or repairers if needed.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeeun was knocked down to the ground as she groaned to get up. Mr Frostbite chuckled at the sight of her. 

"Well well well, looks I've got right where I want you, Yeeun. Better stay still cause I'm in a good mood today." 

Mr Frostbite used gathered his blizzard energy with the strength of his hands and blasted it to her. She gasped as it was getting closer and closer, but just at the nick of time, Jeno with his superspeed saved her. 

"Yeeun!" He yelled. 

She landed to the ground once again, but as she opened her eyes to a big shock. Jeno was shivering, his skin is all frosty white and his cold lips mumbled to utter a breath, but he can't. Everything in his body hurts like never before. 

"Jeno!" She called out. 

He shivered, covering himself up before he fell to the ground. Yeeun immediately helped to her boyfriend's aid along with Renjun and Jaemin. 

Mark and Jisung saw this and they used their powers to send Mr Frostbite packing. The weather was starting to become warm again, but it wasn't warm enough for poor Jeno. 

"Jeno.... why did you do it? Why did you save me?" She asked, tearing up. 

"I....... love....... you....... that's why......" Jeno muttered. 

Mark went to touch his body and jerked his touch back over how cold he is. His body is at the same temperature as an iceberg.

"He's freezing to death...." Haechan replied. 

"Let's take him back to the base, I'm sure we can get everything that we need there." Mark said. 

Yeeun sobbed as she wiped away her tears.

"It's going to be okay, Yeeun." Renjun replied. 

Mark placed Jeno on the table as they looked at the boy worriedly. 

"What are we going to do?" Haechan asked.

"Hmmm..... since cold temepratures make Jeno weak, all we just need to do is to make him hot again. And that's where you guys come in." Mark replied. 

"It's a good idea, but we don't know if it's going to be effective enough and our powers, even converging them can do so much." Haechan replied. 

"Still, it's got to be worth a try." Jaemin replied. 

"Yes, but it's easier said than done."

They looked at Jaehyun that had joined into the conversation and placed a hot water cloth over Jeno's forehead.