4 | Confess

It's been a few weeks since Penelope moved in and she and Darwin were officially dating and of course, Colby still didn't trust him deep down

It's been a few weeks since Penelope moved in and she and Darwin were officially dating and of course, Colby still didn't trust him deep down. He just had the gut feeling saying that Darwin would fuck us at some point. But Colby supported her and her decision not wanting to piss her off or overstep his boundaries.

"Pen, we're gonna film a tour of our apartment. Do you wanna be apart along with your room?" Sam walks into her room.

"Sure. I mean, I am a part of your apartment so." She giggles.

"Great. When we knock on the door you can let us in."Sam rushes out of her room so she follows him.

As they start she waits for them to knock so she just stands on the other side of the door. When there was a knock she opened it putting on a little act, "Umm can I help you guys?"

"Umm, this is our apartment." Colby awkwardly laughs.

"Yeah, how did you get in there?" Sam adds playing along.

"I think you're lost because this is my apartment." She goes to close the door starting to laugh, "No, come on in. Welcome." She opens it for them to come in.

"No, she is technically right. Penny lives with us. She pays bills and helps with food. She just moved in last week." Sam tells the camera.

"Yeah, we're happy to have our third half back. She was in Germany working." Colby adds, "Now, first we gotta take off about shoes. Because we're classy people like that." Colby takes his shoes off. "Let's show the people at home our nice fridge."

"I mean it's nice but not much in it yet." Penny says so Sam pans to her, "I get paid soon so I'll buy groceries for the three of us." She laughs as they show all that's in it.

Penny's phone starts to go off in her room so she rushes to her room to mute it since it was an unknown number. As she came out they were showing the bathroom.

"I've never had to share a bathroom with boys until now." Penny says entering the bathroom. "I just had to with an older sister. My little brother was a baby so." She laughs.

"Let's show them where the magic happens." Colby heads to his room. "It is actually so dark in here because this curtain is a black-out curtain. And we can not figure out how to hang it up yet. We've been working really hard." Colby says as Penelope sits in his bed.

"I said give me a try and I'll probably get it done." She adds so he mocks her.

"This place didn't come with curtains, okay." Sam adds. He takes the camera while Colby lies on his bed behind Penny, "Why is everything so black man?" Sam asks.

"Because it matches my/his soul." Colby and Penny say at the same time so they all start to laugh.

"You know my soul so well, Penny." Colby pulls her back to lie down.

"Course I do. I've known you since we were one." She gets up.

"But look at this closet. I worked hard on this so I need a lot of compliments in the comment section." Colby shows it.