Chapter 50

I promised you guys to upload the second chapter of the prequel (Little mrs. Pace) when I had reached fifty chapters, so I did. I'm also really thankful that people actually still read this. Thanks for taking the time to read this story.
Love, @Melina_Greenleaf

I felt something on my cheek, and I just assumed it was Aidan kissing my cheek.

"Aidan, stop." I said irritated and turned around.

"Got ya, it was Pike." Aidan said and he picked Pike up from the bed.

"That's mean, you're mean!" I exclaimed and I carefully got out of bed.

"Sorry, I just needed to do it." Aidan said and I quickly walked to the closet.

He then walked behind me, and he carefully slapped my butt.

"Don't touch my butt!" I exclaimed and he just grinned.

"Sorry." he said sarcastically and he walked to the kitchen.

I quickly put on a pair of shorts, but you couldn't really see them because the shirt was way too long.

"Hey, I'm gonna skip breakfast. Do you want something?" Aidan asked and I quickly shook my head.

"Then we're ready to go!" Aidan said and he grabbed a leather jacket for himself.

He politely opened the door for me, and we both walked out.

"Are you just wearing my shirt?" Aidan asked and I shortly lifted the shirt so my shorts were visible.

"No, of course not. The last time I did that everybody thought we had sex." I said making him giggle.

"Okay, that's true. But what if you just..." he said as he started tucking the shirt inside my shorts.

"Well, that sure looks romantic." Dean said as he walked over to us.

"Shut up, Dean!" I exclaimed but I let Aidan keep on tucking my shirt in.

"Let's go get our makeup on." Aidan said and we walked to the place where we got our makeup on.

"Hello there, sit down, please." the people there said and we all sat down.

We all got our makeup on, and, of course, I was finished first.

I already went to the set, and I saw that they had set up the rivendell scene.

"Skyla, great. You're back, you can sit at the table there." Peter said and he gestured to the table where some people were already waiting.

"Hey Skyla." Adam said and I sat down next to him.

"Hello, how are you?" I asked as I looked around hoping that Aidan or Dean would arrive.

"I'm great, thank you. I heard Aidan moved in with you." Adam said getting the attention of all the guys.

"Oooh, that's so cute." Martin said and I just covered my face in my hands.

"It's only because we need to take care of Pike, that's all!" I exclaimed but they all didn't believe me.

"Who's Pike?" Richard asked and I inmediately grabbed my phone.

I searched for a picture of Pike, but I only had one with Aidan in it, who was dreamly looking at the camera because I was behind it.

I quickly showed everyone the picture before putting my phone down again.

"Skydan is real now, I'm 100% sure!" Graham said and I shortly giggled but soon realised I shouldn't.

"Hello everyone!" Dean yelled as he ran over to the table and sat down leaving no place for Aidan.