Chapter Three: Handshake.

A/N (UNEDITED :( )I'm sorry for how crappy and short this chapter is. I just want to get to the good stuff!  Still Undecided as to who I picture as Bash. I will let you guys know, but for now it's Chad White!

Picture above: Bash

Song: How Soon is Now? : The Smiths.

Please Vote, Fan and Comment! :)

(C) Copyright SJCLewis 2015.

It took a few moments for Darcie's eyes to readjust to the gloom. Once they had, her gaze immediately zeroed in on the shorter of the two figures they were currently proceeding towards. The girl had turned halfway to face them at Tito's exclamation, and was now surveying their approach with folded arms and a distinct look of exasperation upon her fine-featured face. When Tito reached her, she rolled her eyes at him and turned back to her companion again, clearly muttering something under her breath. Darcie frowned at her. What had Tito done to annoy her so much?

She was beautiful, far too beautiful for the likes of the Gecko, with waves of soft, golden hair that almost glittered under the flickering street lamps. Her features were small and well defined, aside from the big, forget-me-not blue eyes, which were framed with long, dark lashes. Everything about her, from her clothes to her manner screamed privilege and wealth, and all at once Darcie felt a bolt of jealousy rush through her. Coming to a halt with Tim a few steps behind Tito she ran a hand self-consciously through her own, tangled mane. The beautiful girl spared a quick, mildly curious glance towards them, before turning back to face Tito and his cousin again, who were now greeting each-other like old friends.

"Bastardo!" Tito cried again, drawing the tall man forward and clapping him heartily on the back. "Libertino! "

The other man smirked and returned Tito's embrace, before pulling away and smacking the side of his head lightly with one, large hand. "Tuve suficiente de Londres." he replied, his eyes crinkling with mirth. "Y sé que me extrañaste!"

In spite of his apparent high spirits, Darcie felt a thrill of unease run down her spine as she examined him. He radiated a kind of dark power she couldn't quite quantify. A beast of a man, with a broad chest and shoulders, he towered over Tito by a half foot a least. He was handsome, in a sense, but his shorn head and the motorbike leathers he wore gave him a very rough, fierce look. Darcie felt Tim shift uneasily beside her. She squeezed his hand.

 As if sensing the minute movement, the man's eye snapped to their entwined fingers. His gazes lingered there for a moment of two before moving slowly to study first Tim's face, and then Darcie's. He frowned at her slightly.

"You've got some tailgaters, Tito." he murmured, his forehead creasing with inexplicable confusion as he scrutinised her features. "Friends of yours? Pets?  

Pets?

Darcie blinked at him and flushed in mortification.  Indeed, she was so excessively flustered that she barely registered his critical examination of her brief chemise top and tight jeans. Squirming beneath his penetrating gaze she dropped her eyes, smiling awkwardly, and released Tim, all at once feeling rather foolish. He followed these movements with an shrewd eye, his lips twisting as he watched the blush creep over her pale cheeks.

Tito laughed, oblivious to her discomfort. Grinning widely, he threw an arm around Darcie and swept her forwards, leaving Tim to shuffle up awkwardly behind.

"Pets!?" he exclaimed, squeezing both of them to his sides and grinning enthusiastically. "Don't be rude, Baz! This is Darcie. It's her Birthday." He shook her slightly. The man shot Darcie another hard look, inclining his head by way of a greeting.