Chapter Seventeen.

Rakim

"Girl, come on before we get left." I said to Lauren as she took her time in the bathroom.

"I'm coming, damn."

I yawned and leaned up against the wall. We made it to Cali an hour ago and I was exhausted. I was hungry, aggravated, and hot as fuck. Other than that, I was cool cause we made it here safely.

"Aight, I'm ready." She said coming out of the bathroom. I looked at her outfit that she changed into and bit my bottom lip. She had on some shorts and a shirt.

"Stop undressing me with your eyes." She said putting her bag over her shoulder.

I let out a chuckled and walked behind her to where Ferg and Tay where. A black escalade truck pulled up in front of us once we made it outside. I stared at the driver as he got out.

"Ty." Tay screeched as the Ty dude hugged her. I'm guessing he's her brother cause they resembled.

"I miss you, Ty." Tay pulled away from the hug.

"I miss you too, Tay."

"This is Ferg and Rocky." Tay stepped back to introduce us to her bother.

"Was good?" I dapped him after Ferg.

"Nothing much. So you're the lil nigga dating my sis." He looked over at Ferg.

"Pretty much." Ferg laughed.

"I know Lauren ass ain't being quiet. If you don't come and give me a hug."

Lauren laughed and walked over to Ty, embracing a hug.

"Hey Ty." She laughed pulling away from the hug.

"Hey lil bit, y'all ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah."

We piled up in the black escalade and later Ty drove off. I put my arm around Lauren as she laid on my chest. I watch as we drove down busy ass Los Angeles. This was my first time in Cali and so far I was liking it, although this weather was disrespectful and weird as hell.

Ty pulled up to this huge, two story house. He cut the engine off and got out the car. I shook Lauren, waking her up. I crawled out of the back seat and hopped out of the truck. I went to the trunk to get me and Lauren's luggage as she grabbed her bag.

"Damn." I mumbled walking into the house. The smell of strawberry cake hit my nose, making me hungry. A woman that looked like she was in her late 40s walks out of nowhere with a smile on her face.

Lauren immediately went to hug her.

"Hey T." She smiled.

"Hey my baby," she laughed. "I'm Ms. Ivy but you can call me TT cause that Ms. shit is dead."

Oooh this woman is jiggy.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Rocky." I laughed, while she hugged me.

"Shit now, I hope that's a nickname."

"Yes ma'am it is." I chuckled.

"Yes ma'am? I feel old." She fanned her eyes dramatically.

I laughed as Ferg, Tay, & Ty walked inside.

"Taya, your ass must moving in?" Ty groaned dropping her bags onto the floor.

"I swear." Ferg said dropping some more of Tay bags.

"Both of y'all shut up," She rolled her eyes walking to Ms. Ivy. "Hey TT."

"Hey baby, how you been?" She asked as they pulled away from the hug.