[Request] Nichole x Steven: Ring finger

This is another request from @NickyChuck . She has a huge crush on Steven Stone - and she wants to own the Devon Corporation someday. Yeah, we all know about your plans, Nicky c:

I hope you enjoy this!

-

Steven Stone loved to collect rare, beautiful and shiny gemstones. He loved watching the gems shine bright on the rings around his fingers, and he liked contemplating those little wonders on his small boxes around his villa.

He wasn't sure why people called him a spoiled brat; so what if his father liked to spend a little bit of money on him? His hobby was collecting rare gemstones, and his father encouraged that hobby. Hobbies are good.

"Mr. Stone?" there was a knock on the door of his office. It opened.

Upon hearing the familiar soft female voice, Steven looked up. He smirked. "Mr. Stone is my father, Nicky. You never learn."

Nicky smiled weakly. She felt a bit nervous too. "Your father wants you downstairs."

"I'll be there shortly..." Steven trailed off, his eyes travelling all over his father's assistant's body. Nicky could catch his wandering eye. She bowed her head and was getting ready for leaving.

"Wait."

It wasn't Steven's first attempt; the heir to the Devon Corporation has always showed an interested in beautiful and young Nichole. She was a tall, Black Asian skinny girl who has been working for his father for a couple of years now. Steven has always thought she was hot. Her mixed origins and blood did something for her.

Even if she never seemed to take Steven seriously, he didn't give up. In fact, her ignoring him and pushing him away made him want her even more.

Steven leaped out of the desk (he was sitting on it) and walked over to her. Nichole just stared at him.

"How are you, today?"

"I'm good."

Steven pulled closer. Nichole didn't pull away. Steven grinned. He was just slightly taller than she was. He loved tall girls.

"You look beautiful today, Nicky."

"Thank you, sir." Nichole pulled away after he said that. She placed her hand on the doorknob.

"Sir..." Steven chuckled softly. "You never learn, Nicky."

Nichole smiled again and right when she was about to leave, Steven grabbed her by the wrist.

"Is something the matter, Mr. Stone?"

Nicky gasped lightly as Steven pulled her closer and slammed the door shut with his foot.

"Nichole..." Steven whispered. "I love beautiful, shiny rare gemstones, and I collect them. I would buy them for any price."

Nicky cleared her throat. "Ye-yes, sir..."

"They look just perfect on my rings, don't you think?" Steven lifted his free hand up and brushed the ring with the black opal gemstone against Nicky's cheek. "Hum?"

"Yes-yes."

"I'm obsessed; obsessed! I want the rare gemstones for myself and only myself!"

Nicky felt Steven's grip loosen up, so she stepped to the back and stood against the door. Steven got closer and leaned forward her.

"Mr. Stone, I have to-"

"I thought I collected every single rare gemstone... but I didn't." Steven faked a pout and cocked his head. "There is one rare gemstone left I haven't gotten yet."

Nichole was completely speechless. Her chest went up and down roughly due to her heavy breathing.

"It's called Nichole. It's unique, slightly brown, and goes shiny golden when exposed to the sun." Steven started brushing his rings against Nicky's neck. The coldness of the gems made her gasp and jump up.

Or maybe the fact that Steven Stone was touching her body and has noticed how tanned she got after she got back from her vacation this year.

What a pervert.

Ahem,

A hot pervert.

"Aw, was that a moan I heard?"

"Sir, this is wron-"

"Shhh, shhhhh!" Steven waved his hand in front of her face. "Don't interrupt the sweet romantic moment!"

Nichole remained silent.

"Oh, look, what a coincidence; this ring has no gemstone," said Steven as he showed the ring around his ring finger. It indeed has no gemstone fixed onto it. "I think it needs a very beautiful gemstone, don't you think? It has to be special, and unique."

There were limits to resisting your boss's hot son's flirting, you know.

Wait,

Limits?

What's even that?

THE END.

If I hadn't given away my soul to Gary Oak already, I would give it away to Steven Stone now.