Have to make this right

I woke up laying next to Jeff. I can't believe he still loves me after all I did. I climbed out of bed and changed into a house cat. I open the door and made my way to Amy's room. She wasn't in there but there was a letter. I read the letter and was in tears. Did I really seen this letter to her on her wedding day. I remember writing nice things and saying that I loved her. But than I remember Zalgo hitting with a red ball of light. He must of borrowed from my father. He must of made me write this. I changed into my human for and wrote the letter that I wanted to seen. I put the pic of her and me when she was a baby. And the video of us and at the end I put a coded message her and me would understand. I ran back to my room and Jeff was goon. Okay now to find out where she went. Slender man should know but he thinks I am dead. "Child why would I think that?" I spun around and seen Slendy in my door way. "Slendy I thought my brother told you I was dead." "Child I know you weren't. I didn't say anything cause I want you to be part of the family again. But it looks like that won't happen. Now the Amy and Smile left." I shock my head and begged him to tell me where they went. He wouldn't say. I handed him the letter. "Well, can you give her this? I need to make something right." He nodded and disappeared. I layed back down and went to sleep.

*Slenderman P.O.V*

I hope Amy is okay if I find her and give this letter her. I hope she wont cry. And hope Smlie doesn't get mad for messing with them. I teleport to Any and Smile. "Amy, here you might want to read it when I leave." I hand her the letter and teleport back to the mansion. Wait....what did Cheyenne put in that letter.....