The Love Square {14}

A.N.- Hey guys! So on the side is a video I took of "Collide" by Go Radio live on the Wake Up And Be Awesome Tour :) They're a really, really great band and I highly recommend checking them out! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “Said that I’m a douchebag, won’t ever call back,” I sang as I searched around for a shirt. “I didn’t mean to fuck you over, just wanna have some fun!”

                “Anthony Andrews! Did you just cuss?” mom demanded angrily.

                I spun around and blushed. “Uh…no?”

                Her eyes watered. “It’s my fault, isn’t it? I always swear in front of you. I can’t raise you right Ant!” She buried her face in her hands miserably. “I just want you to grow up right!”

                “Mom,” I said with a sigh, going over and placing an arm on her. “You’re a great mom! You raise me fine!” I promised her, pulling her hands away from her face and kissing her cheek. “But I have to get going soon. The Archer’s are having that bonfire tonight.”

                Yep, it had been two days since I had found the letter. Colin hadn’t said anything about it. He had shoved me down in the hallway today and threatened me, so I guess nothing had really changed. Collie hadn’t said anything else about the letter either.

                “Okay Ant. Be very careful driving,” she said, wiping at her eyes and hugging me tightly. “I love you so much.”

                She pulled away from me and made a face. “And put a shirt on, young man!”

                I looked down at my topless self and rolled my eyes. “I was working on it when you barged into my room!” I whined.

                She gave me a joking shove and left my bedroom. I shook my head and went back over to my closet, grabbing a shirt and pulling it on.

                I texted Collie to let him know I was on my way as I walked out of my bedroom. I peeked into the kitchen and saw my mom making dinner for herself. I frowned and walked in.

                “Hey mom, uh, do you want me to stay and eat dinner with you?” I asked, feeling bad.

                “No, no, no. Go have fun with your friends Ant,” she said, glancing over at me. “I want you to go have fun with your friends. Just drive careful, like I said. And if you drink at this bonfire, you call me for a ride home. Got it, kid?”

                I nodded at her and gave a small wave before grabbing the keys and leaving the house. I drove myself to the Archer’s house and took a deep breath as I walked up the driveway and rang the front door.

                “Hello Anthony!” Mr. Archer said with a smile as he opened the door. “Collie’s down in his bedroom with Colin and Emma.”

                “Okay, thanks Mr. Archer,” I said with a polite smile as I entered the house. I made my way downstairs and knocked on Collie’s bedroom door. I could hear music exploding from inside the room.

                Collie opened the door and nodded at me. “Hey Ant. Come on in,” he said, motioning at me to follow him.

                “Well, some girls just freak me out. She’s the sweetest, the sweetest thing, but I know she’s no good for me. Gonna take you home and take off your clothes. Baby, I’m nothin’ but bad news ,” Collie’s speakers screamed.