Attacking Simon.

HEY Y'ALL ITS YOUR WATER PRINCESS HERE AND I AM BACK. All my in school finals are done. I have my regents left and my final project for band and french left. So update soon will be back on track.

--------------------------------------------

Simon smiled as he took Harry back to his crib. Jerome pull laughed as the Lachlan and Vikk poked at his stomach. Rob dressed Preston and Josh let go of Tobi. Tobi ran to Jerome to poke his stomach.

***********************************

Josh picked Tobi up, "Leave Jerome's tummy alone."

Mitch piped up from the floor. "No. He be Biggums."

Jerome laughed and picked up the toddler. "He can call me Jerome."

"Nooooo. You be Biggums," Mitch said pouting.

Jerome could sense a tantrum coming on. "We need to have a meeting about what the hell we are gonna do."

Lachlan reached up and took Jerome's hand. "Wanna do steps."

"Ok little Lachy. Let me get Vikk," Jerome said. "Meeting in the living room?"

"Yeah sure," Rob said, Josh nodded.

Rob and Josh took their fully clothed toddlers down the stairs. "Ok, boys. Can you go get Simon?" Jerome said.

Vikk and Lachlan took off down the hallway and Mitch tried to jump out of Jerome's arms. "Woah Baby Biggums. HANG ON." He managed to hang onto the toddler and set him down. Mitch torn off down the hall after Vikklan.

"What? Guys. MITCH GET OFF!!!!"

Jerome laughed as he walked into the room. He saw that Mitch jumped on Simon's back, Vikk was holding on to Simon's leg and Lachlan looking at Harry in the crib.

"Come on, let go of Simon," Jerome said laughing.

Harry opened his eyes and began to cry. "Awww. Poor baby. He hasn't gotten much sleep." Jerome said picking up Harry.

"Help?!?!?" Simon said.

"Nope. I got Harry."

Simon picked up Vikk and held out his hand for Lachlan. "Come on, Lachlan."

Lachlan held Simon's hand and they went down the stairs. Harry looked up at Jerome and said "Sighin?"

"Nope. I'm Biggums."

"BIGGUMS," Mitch said crashing into Jerome's leg.

"Alright come here," Jerome said. He picked up the toddler and put him on his shoulder.

They all traipsed down the stairs.

***********************************

Ok I know it's kinda a crappy filler chapter, but I need to get something out for y'all.

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT.