Car Wash

All rights go to original author.

ALRIGHT BEFORE YOU READ, PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CHAPTER. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ IT.
__________________________________________________________________

Sexually frustrated.

That's exactly how Camila felt right now. In fact, she was so horny she wouldn't put it past herself to hump a chair. It was the least one could expect from any human being, I mean c'mon think about it: You haven't had a good orgasm in weeks unless it came from your own hand and a sexy as fuck girl came while you rubbed her up against her bike.

Yeah, she needed to be fucked.

Too bad she 'wasn't ready'. Sometimes she really hated herself. Why did she have to be so goddamn nervous?

"Camz? What's with that look on your face, are you okay?" Lauren asked, concerned. After making out for a long time on the couch the green eyed girl had pulled away when it got heated again. She didn't want to push Camila into anything;" You're not...having second thoughts are you?"

"No no of course not!" she assured.

"Well good, because I really like you," Lauren grinned. Putting her desires aside Camila smiled back.

"I like you too Lo. A lot."

"Well good! 'cuz I really wanted to ask you something..." she trailed nervously.

"Yeah?"

"Will you go on a date with me?"

Well. That was the last thing she expected.

"A-a date?" the brunette repeated incredulously. She didn't really know why she was surprised; they were dating now after all.

"Well yeah! In secret of course. It's just that...we don't know like, ANYTHING about each other."

"What? We know tons of stuff about each other!"

"Mhmm like what?" Lauren challenged.

"Like you have a brother named Chris, your parents are divorced, Normani's your best friend and your dad used to hit you."

"And?"

"And..." Camila wracked her brain for the answer," And you like to pout over dramatically to get your way but when you don't even know you're pouting is when you make people feel the most guilty. When you're confused your eyebrows scrunch in the most adorable way and...Oh and you always stand on my right side when you hold my hand or put your arm around me."

"I do that?" Lauren wondered out loud.

"See! There's the confused look!" she pushed her as they both laughed,

"Shut up Camz! But seriously. So you know all that stuff but what about normal date stuff? Like what's my favorite color?"

"...black?"

"Nope."

...

"So are you going to tell me?" Camila asked curiously. How could it not be black?!

"Well if you want to know so badly come on a date with me." The Cuban girl grinned before giving Lauren a chaste kiss just because she could.

"It's not like I was going to say no," she said slyly.

"Yay yay yay!" she launched herself on the smaller girl and started kissing her all over her face.

"Lo!" Camila giggled," Get oooooff I can't breathe!" Lauren kissed her one more time before cuddling up to her side.