PART-04: WHISPERS OF THE PAST

Taehyung's artistic brilliance was gaining much fame now. He was called for a huge press conference held in Bangkok,  Thailand.  The press was held in Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queens Park. It's one of the most huge and luxurious hotels in Bangkok. The hotel is known for it's extraordinary beauty and the best services ever. There, Taehyung, adorned in success, standing amidst the grandeur of a press conference. He was given the honour to exhibit his paintings and sculptures which  are a breathtaking fusion of beauty, emotion, and imagination. As taehyung started to unveil his every art work, everyone was in awe as to how he could create something which seemed so lively and are a treat to the eyes.

Even when taehyung was giving the interview,  he could only think about Nova who was the subject of his art work. He only adored his paintings and sculptures from afar as people were there surrounding them. But for him, it was not enough.  He wanted to know more about her and was only wishing to able to meet her once again. At one point of his interview,  he was asked who it was from whom he got inspired to create his extraordinary work . After hearing the question,  he got lost in thoughts about how he met Nova for the first time and started to describe her elegant presence in such a way as if he knew her forever.

Taehyung's POV:

When I first met her, on a night adorned with starlight, where the moon's gentle glow illuminated the world with its radiance, she was like a vision from another realm, with cascading curls, a white headband, and an ethereal white gown. Her beauty was enchanting, like moonlight dancing on water.

Her face was a masterpiece of delicate features. Her lips, shaped like the sweetest love, were a rosy shade of pink. Her cheeks, kissed by a gentle blush, added a touch of warmth. Her eyes, like pools of enchantment, sparkled with a hint of mystery.

Her dress was like a delicate veil, flowing gracefully around her. The nylon fabric added a touch of ethereal elegance, revealing her delicate hands.

That's how she is to me and always will be.

_POV ENDS_

As taehyung finishes describing her through his words, everyone was in awe of him and after a moment of silence got up and gave him a standing ovation. But taehyung's eyes were on something looking at him from the corner of the conference room. The day was very hectic for him. However,  as soon as the conference ended, taehyung ran behind the thing which was there a while back but disappeared in a blink of an eye. But it couldn't miss taehyung's vision.

When taehyung finally caught up to it, he was in disbelief to see the  person  who was standing in front of him. It was Nova herself. Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes and couldn't even figure out about how she reached there and how she knew that taehyung was here all the time. Though he didn't ask her anything, he was still confused about her presence and still felt that she was strangely recognizable to him. When looked back in front of him and was about to talk to Nova,  she disappeared into thin air as if she was not even there in the first place.

2 days later, taehyung came back to Korea and directly went to his favourite park.  After spending some time there,  he was walking down the street to reach his home when suddenly a  car was about to hit him which he didn't notice. Fortunately,   Nova moved him to the side in time which saved his life. That's when taehyung could remember everything and could connect the missing dots.

2 years ago....

Taehyung was only a rookie painter and a sculpting student.  In the competitive world of famous and creative artists,  he was trying to leave his mark. He participated in lots of art competitions and went through a lots of ups and downs. He was seeing failures more often.

On a fine day, dated 30th December 2021, he tried to sell his art work and showcase his talent but like always he failed and became very depressed as if he was torn from inside after facing rejection repeatedly.  He was tired from all these. On that day, the sky was covered with black clouds. Soon, it started to rain cats and dogs. It was as if the rain, like tears from the sky, mirrored his melancholy, as if nature mourned alongside him. In that heavy rain, taehyung was walking along the street being zoned out and only thinking about his failures and what will happen to him if he didn't succeed. He was really distressed about his future.  He didn't find peace and was constantly thinking about his own life. At this point, Lily also threatened to leave him if he couldn't earn enough money to fulfill her needs. This made taehyung sink into depression even more.

At that moment,  when he was walking along the street, he didn't realise that a truck was behind him and due to the heavy rain, even the truck driver couldn't spot taehyung.  He just kept driving and just as the truck was about to hit taehyung,  a miracle happened.  An unknown girl who came from nowhere saved taehyung's life in time by moving him to the side. When Nova saved Taehyung from the accident, her eyes were filled with determination and her face radiated bravery. As soon as she touched him, he felt a sense of peace and calmness. At that time, their eyes locked, creating an unspoken connection that transcended words, as Nova saved Taehyung.  After sometime, they both got up and taehyung thanked Nova for her kind help.

To present day...

That's how, taehyung now remembered meeting Nova for the first time when she saved him  again from meeting with a fatal accident and  once again, taehyung thanked her   and  called Nova his "guardian angel," a term that encapsulates her role in his life.

But unbeknownst to him, it was love at first sight for a shy but brave Nova. She couldn't shake off the feeling of meeting him and still felt the warmth of taehyung around her for the first time they met two years ago. Even when , 2 years ago, taehyung was walking away after thanking her, she could only look at him and admire him from afar....

But after two whole years, why is Nova back in taehyung's life once again?? What happened to Nova in those two years?? After all these incidents, is taehyung now  truly falling for Nova and will he acknowledge his true feelings for her??