How cute

The next morning things were surprisingly peaceful. Kim Rok Soo had many items for their little adventure. Cale took a bit of time to gather a few things of his own.

The night passed by quicker than Cale would have liked. Of course when he woke up Kim Rok Soo wrapped his arms tight around his waist not wanting the redhead to leave.

"Darling, please... We have work to do."

It didn't work.

The stubborn redhead managed to coax his tired lover out of bed with soft kisses all over his face and neck. It made Rok Soo follow Cale out of bed for more.

Mission success.

Cale went over the simple logistics once more to the kittens. The children gave him odd looks but he chalked it down to them not understanding and explained it once more, changing his wording in a way children their age should understand. Maybe he was too used to speaking to the first prince in such manners.

However the children had no trouble understanding him. The odd looks we directed at the man whose lap he was currently sitting on.

Having managed to get Kim Rok Soo out of bed, Cale quickly found himself trapped in the man's embrace. He wasn't going to complain, in fact, Cale quite enjoyed Rok Soo's clinginess.

The kittens on the other hand were having trouble understanding how he can still talk about working with his lover wrapped around him like that.

Maybe it's because they both were weird.

Meeeow

Meeow

"Weird? The plan or Venion believing he could get away with this without suffering any consequence?"

Cale smirked as he watched the two kittens freeze up before meowing again. He knew exactly what they were thinking and decided to play with them a bit. After all, he was weird. Very weird. Cale was odd in almost every sense but it made no difference what others thought of him as.

These two kittens seemed to have forgotten Cale was so weird he understood animal languages.

On and Hong meowed again, this time agreeing that Venion was weird for thinking he could torture a dragon and not suffer in any way.

'I plan to screw you over ten times, you bastard.'

Cale's expression became villainous for a moment before returning to his neutral, blank, expression. He then spoke to the kittens as he tapped on Rok Soo for the man to let him go.

"Alright, time for breakfast."

On and Hong meowed with excitement.

"Breakfast time, nya!"

"It's time for breakfast, nya!"

The children jumped around before prancing over to the door with Cale following from behind. The redhead couldn't help but look fondly at the two children.

"I'll have a servant bring your breakfast up to you."

"Mm..."

Kim Rok Soo tiredly hummed a response. Since their plan involved revealing he was Korean, at some point, he couldn't just move around as he pleased for the time they shared the same residence as Choi Han.

Cale and the cat siblings headed to the common area where very few servants were. It looked like the knights were already up training.

Meeeow

On had meowed a question. She was a child good at adapting. Muffled yelling was heard from the kitchen

Cale made way for the kitchen seeing the nervous faces of the servants and Hans nowhere to be found.