Talent Show

After reading you guys' sweet yet slightly intimidating replies I decided to keep writing.

So without further or due here's the new chapter.

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

Sakura's P.O.V.

"What do you mean you can't play?!"I yelled at Kiba and Neji.

"I have to go with Hana-nee and Luna to a family event and if I'm not there my mom would kill me."Kiba replied.

"Ugh. Then what's your excuse Hyuuga?"I asked Neji.

"TenTen and I are attending Hinabi's Cello concert since Hizashi-sama can't make it."Neji said.

"Just great. We're gonna lose. We don't have a bass guitarist and a drummer."Naruto whined.

"Actually I think we can still win. Hinata can sing back-up vocals and work the keyboard. Ino can work the bass guitar. You can work the drums. Sasuke lead guitar. And I'll just sing lead vocals."I said as I mapped out everything in my head.

"I can't play the bass guitar. I struggled playing the acoustic guitar."Ino said.

"Then you'll need to follow someone's lead..."I trailed off.

"How about me?"a voice said from the doorway of the classroom.

We all turned to see none other then the king of bastards.

Sai.

"No. Hell no. There's no way in hell I'll let you play after what you did to Ino-chan."Naruto said.

"Look I'm sorry. What I did was wrong. I treated you terribly. I didn't know what I had 'till I lost it."Sai said. You could see the sincerity in his eyes.

"Let him play."Ino said.

We all turned to her and looked at her. She smiled and walked up to Sai.

"Friends?"she said as she stuck her hand out.

You could see the bit of hurt in Sai's eyes. He wanted so much more than just a friendly relationship between him and Ino. Nevertheless he shook her hand to the friendship.

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~
(A/N:Sorry I didn't know what else to write)

"Welcome staff and students of Konoha High School to this year's talent show."Tsunade said.

Everyone cheered.

"Our first performance will be by a group of well talented group of girls who call themselves 'First Choice'."Tsunade said.

Karin, Mika and two other sluts Sue and Noriko came out with tight miniskirts, fitted crop tops, heels and heavy makeup.

"They look more like Last Choice if you ask me."I whispered to Naruto who grinned like an idiot.

"My name is Karin and I'm the leader of 'First Choice'."Karin said in a slutty voice.

They ended up singing a song called Bang Bang which really wasn't that bad.

A few more people went on and it was down to us.

"And last but not least. Our final performance will be by 'Konoha6'."Tsunade said.

We took our places on the stage and got ready.

"My name is Sakura and I'm the lead singer and this is Sasuke he is the lead guitarist. This song is called Go To The West."I said.

~*~*~Play Song~*~*~

"All alone again
As he walks the empty path
Searching for the place
That he's seen inside his dreams
Desperately he tries to find
A way to quench his thirst
As the memories begin
To slip away"

As I started singing the crowd started cheering. They were already out of their seats and it was only the beginning of the song.

"Losing since of time
As he walks the endless path
Never knowing if he'll reach
The place inside his dreams
Picking up the scattered pieces
Of his broken heart
But the answer always seems
So far away"

I don't know why but the Akatsuki were here. They literally just showed up. And for someone reason it made me want to show off. I had to show Jiro I was better than him.

"He tosses and he turns again
Throughout the night to ease the pain
The laughter dies inside his head
Only tears remain"

I sing out to the crowd kinda like how I do at my concerts. I really wanted to win. Not for me but for these guys.

"And within the moment
Inside of his dream
He's finding it
Harder to breathe"

I nod my head to the music as the drum rolls down.

"Let us stand upon barren path
And look to the sky
Let our voices be heard
Sing the song of our lives
And the weight
Of the world
Echoing now
In the deep abyss
Inside it's the sound
That keeps me alive"

I jump around the stage like a crazy maniac.

"All alone again
As he walks the empty path
Searching for the place
That he seen inside his dreams
Desperately he tries to find
A way to catch his breath
As the fleeting visions
Start to melt away"

By this point I had everyone jamming to our music. There were all types of recruiting agents out here making calls.

"The only sound that fills the air
Is the lonely rhythm of his heart
And the faces so familiar
We're no longer there"

I danced around on the stage letting my body move to the music.

"And yet in this moment
Inside of his heart
He's finding the answer
He needs"

I was captivating the crowd with every melody I hit.

"Let us stand upon barren path
And look to the sky
Let our voices be heard
Sing the song of our lives
And the weight
Of the world
Echoing now
In the deep abyss
Inside it's the sound
That keeps me alive"

At the end of the song Sasuke grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into a kiss.

"Sakura I don't think we ever made this official."Sasuke said to me.

"I-I guess we didn't."I replied with a blush.

"Sakura will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"Sasuke asked.

"Yes!!"I exclaimed as my lips met his.

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~

It was finally the time for them to pick the winner of the talent show.

Everyone got quite as Tsunade walked up with a white envelope in her hands.

"And this year's winner is...."Tsunade began to open the envelope.

"Konoha6!!"

🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

So next week I'll be a little busy with work and with funeral arrangements so I might not update as quick.