Chapter 26: Florence...

Hey Lovies! I decided to update because I have like Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off so long weekend for me!! And that means an update for you!! :) So I present to you chapter 26...
This chapter is dedicated to bronwyn26 and jewi28 for being the first to vote and to Neya14 the first to comment

Christy's POV

I woke up to the sun shining through the windows. It took a while for me to adjust to the brightness. I got up, went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

Once I was done I went out to the hallway and to my sister's room to check on them and they were still sound asleep. They must be pretty tired considering we only arrived late in the night. We staying in the penthouse of a hotel in Florence.

I quietly stepped out of their room and into the living room. I got to the living room and saw the boys lazing around on the couches.

"Morning"I greeted and they just groaned. They sounded like zombies.

I went to the only seat that was available and sat crossed legged. They looked so funny because Sebastian was layimg upside down with his legs dangling from the back of the couch, Dylan had his head resting on Eric's shoulder and Eric had his head on Dylan's head. Anthony was slouched his head in his hands and William hand his elbow on the armrest and his head in his hand.

"Your'll look like your'll have hangovers."I told them.

"We are tired Chrissy, you know jetlag and stuff" Dylan answered his eyes still closed.

"I just think your'll are lazy." I laughed and they actually threw a pillow at me but it never hit it just landed on the floor.

"But your'll not tired to throw that pillow." I said and they groaned again.

"So what do you plan doing today." William asked.

"Since your'll are so tired, I will be going on a little shopping trip and maybe Isabelle and Elizabeth can come-" I was cut off by them running into the room.

"Yes! Yes!" They squealed jumping up and down.

"How did you hear me if your'll were so sound asleep?"I asked raisin an eyebrow at them.

"Because we were just coming down and then we heard you say something about shopping and us so we said yes!" Isabelle replied.

"We go get ready so we can leave the earlier we leave the more shops we can go to." I laughed when they jumped up and ran to the bathroom to get ready.

"So you just going to leave us her all alone?" Sebastian said.

"Yes, your'll have each other to keep company so your'll don't need us." I shrugged and he pouted.

"What? Your'll clearly not going to get up so don't pout Sebastian."I said standing up.

"We would... if we wanted to."He said and I just walked to my own room to get ready.

About 20 minutes later...

"Ready to go?"I asked the girls.

"Yepp!"They answered popping the 'p'.

"So lets go."I said and we walked out but not before telling the boys goodbyes which they replied with just an okay.

We went to a little street of boutiques and bought a whole wardrobe of clothing and shoes. We told them to deliver it to our hotel and after shopping we went for a late breakfast seemingly we had forgotten to eat any. We found a small cafè where we ordered some food and just relaxed for a while.