Life in a days work.

One morning around 7:46 AM, A small male puppet wakes up from it's slumber with panic. "Ah, shit! I'm late for my interview!" A puppet with many personas rushes to the bathroom to get ready for an interview for his new job as an Assistant. He chose a dark purple t-shirt that wasn't too tight, or too loose. He paired it with black jean shorts. He also used black socks long enough to cover his knees and black boots that gave a boost to his height.

The puppet sprints to the door of his apartment and quickly exits the building without eating breakfast. The interview took place in a building near Dragonspine. Unfortunately, the puppet had forgotten that the weather there was brutal. 'Shit, shit, shit!..No turning back now..' The puppet thought. As the puppet finally arrived in the building, he realized that the temperature didn't affect him since he wasn't a human and wasn't capable of being affected by most things.

As the puppet slowly entered the building, 2 people caught his attention, one with maroon hair and green eyes, and another with white hair and a red streak with red eyes to top it all off. It's them- the people he'll work for. The puppet thought them to be quite attractive but tried to hide that he might have a small crush on them. "Ah, there you are. We thought you wouldn't show up." Said the white-haired man. They led the puppet to an empty room with 2 grey sofas, 1 black coffee table, 3 black chairs, 1 grey desk, and a white carpet.

The 2 men sat on 2 of the black chairs by the desk, and the puppet sat on the singular chair in front of the desk. The people that he was going to work for were named Kazuha(white hair), and Heizou(maroon hair). The 2 people were couples that were finding another addition to their relationship since both of them never really felt being bottom was meant for them. "This might be the one.." Heizou whispered, and Kazuha replied with a small chuckle. "So, tell us a bit of yourself," said Kazuha.

"U-uhm, my name is uh.. how should I say this.." The puppet was stuck on which name to pick, should he say Scaramouche? Kunikuzushi? Or Kabukimono?

"Seeing how your sense of style and the way you speak are complete opposites, you must have a lot of personas to go with your name, don't you?" Heizou said.

"How about you just pick one and we'll just call you that?" Kazuha answered.

"Just.. call me Kunikuzushi." Kunikuzushi didn't want to tell them his code name, or his dead name.

"Are there any secrets you like to keep from the public?"

"Heizou! We shouldn't ask for such personal information!" Kazuha stopped Heizou before he kept on with his silly questions.

"N-no... it's fine." Kunikuzushi sighed "I'm not human. I'm.. a puppet." Kunikuzushi confessed.

"A puppet you say?" Heizou thought this to be intriguing and kept trying to ask questions before Kazuha could stop him.

"Why do you want to work here? And have you ever had any past work experiences?" Kazuha asked

"I kinda abandoned my old job.." Kunikuzushi mumbled

"Which was?"

"I used to be a fatui harbinger.." Another thing Kunikuzushi had to confess.

"Then you must be quite capable, hm?" Although he almost destroyed Kazuha's bloodline, he didn't want Kazuha to know.

"You could say that.."

Kazuha and Heizou discussed for a bit and looked back at Kunikuzushi.

"You're hired!" Kazuha said with a warm smile.

That warm smile tickled Kunikuzushi's stomach. Kunikuzushi was quite *needy* after all. Kunikuzushi had always craved to be touched and toyed with by a man who he liked. But just being gazed upon by Kazuha and Heizou made him extremely desperate.