Welcome back

TAYLOR'S POV

After my Loving Mother Died my Pops and my brother's decided to leave the big city and return to this Town where I and our older brother Travis spend our childhood memories back when we're still kids and also it is our mom's hometown even if it's a big decision to make we always see to it that all of us four agreed to moved back here.

It's our second week here in town and it is also the first week of the school year, I wonder if I will see familiar faces and I wonder if who will get my interest this time, well enough of that I need to go now.

I rush downstairs to eat my breakfast. Bacon always smells like victory, while eating my breakfast that pops prepared for me...

"Pumpkin, can you pick Thomas after your class?" said pops, who's pops? He's our loving, caring, supportive, multimillionaire businessman, superhero Father and did I mention he looks adorable with that apron?

"Sure pops, by the way, can I use Travis bike?" Travis owns a custom cb550, he teaches me to use it and we always stroll around with it when he's on vacation, he even gave me my own helmet before reporting back on his duty.

Pops washed his hands and took his apron off "just make sure you bring Thomas home alive, okay pumpkin?" and kiss my forehead, allowing me to use Travis bike, smiling ear to ear I rush to our garage and before I forget "I will pops! I love you! ~" I yelled across our foyer.

I opened our garage that is separated from our main house near the entrance gate, I saw Walter cleaning pops rolls Royce ghost series 2 not a fan though it's too much for me.

"What will you be driving today princess?"Walter asked me politely, he's 53 yrs. Old now he's been serving my pops for 20 years now and considered as one of our family along with Telma his wife, he always calls me princess even if I tell him not to, It is irritating and I'm not a princess for hacking sake, anyway .

"ill be driving my brothers bike~" smiling at him, he smiles back and he leads me to where the bike is, he unwraps its cover, I jumped a little from excitement, I place myself over the bike and tighten my gym-bag strap across my body and starts the bike.

I wait for Walter to move my pops range rover sport, yes, he has another car, he owns the ghost 2, range rover, ML63 AMG and his favorite a black 1957 MERCEDES 300SL GULLWING, he only uses it on special occasions like dating.

"Thank's, Walter!" I drive off to my new school, it took me 15 minutes from our house to get here, admiring how my new school look like, greek inspired buildings, I didn't imagine that I will end up finishing my high school days here at Easton High.

I parked my brothers bike near the school main building , I put away my helmet off and holds it, as I walk inside the building I saw a large banner 'LET'S GO VIPERS!' making me smirked a little, I start to walk towards the entrance door when someone shouts my name, did someone called my name?, I pause for a while turns around observing all this student passing me by and looking for some familiar faces.

"T.K!" there it goes again, yep, that's me its my nickname that only my close friend uses, I squint my eyes somewhere from the crowd, then I see some blonde guy waving his hands up in the air and another guy on his left they approach me, I scan their appearance from head to toe, Dean?! Is it Dean Sullivan? And Paul Andrews?!

"WOW! Taylor~King~" they catch their breath together, as for me, I'm so stoked to meet them again I didn't expect that they were attending school here! This is so cool! So awesome! To be with this two egg head! They're practically my childhood best friends, this is going to be so much fun! To my excitement, I immediately hug them forgetting I'm still holding my helmet, making it hit Pauls back of his neck.

"Ow, gosh, I'm so sorry Paula..." covering my mouth as Paul scratches his back. I used to call him Paula since grade 2 because he is kind of soft kid back then.

"T.K. Hahaha, you really are our pup! Welcome back! can't believe this!" Dean said animating his arms forward to me with a big smile "and you grow up to be a beautiful young woman!" I flush a bit of what he said.

"Ha-ha, you look different! But I still miss your boyish you though, so basically you're not our T.K ha-ha~" Paul jokingly retorted as he pats my head making me cringe a little.

When we're still a kid, I always dress up like one of the boys and having a boy hair cut, some of our classmates think that I'm a boy except for the three eggheads I truly call as my friend, Paul,Dean, and Sara. The four of us are the A-team on pranking our classmates even the bullies never mess with us they know who we are and they certainly don't want to catch our attention towards them. Suddenly the bell rang, making the two startled.

"Shit!, as much as we want to catch up with you, we really need to go, can't afford to be late for Math class, see you T!" said Dean as they surge of the crowd dragging Paul with him.

I smile like an idiot while watching them run for their lives and I started to walk again and shake my head.

"By the way, Principals to your left! We'll find you later!" Paul shouts looking at me and giving me a thumbs up.

After a minute or two I found myself sitting in front of Mr. Hurst our school principal, I can't take my eyes off of his semi bald hair with amusement, not that it's my first time seeing that kind of hair but his temple is so shiny.

"Here you go Ms. King" I snapped back my attention to him then handing me over my class schedule, "Dalton high appears to be having a hard time to let go of their star striker," he added, I smiled to him.

I played soccer for Dalton high before as Dalton striker, I can say that I play well in soccer, but I never brag about it and I hate it when the scouts from famous universities nagging me to choose their school over the other and, of course, some of the big university league has the media on their backs like a fine dog, I have done some interviews with sports media and magazine's and I am very discreet about my family background but for some reason they've found out that I'm one of Kristoff Kings children, I told my pops about it and he just said that sometimes it can't be helped. He even buys all of the sports magazine's I've been interviewed. He is a proud pop.

"Thanks Mr. Hurst" I said, as I'm about to stand up someone enters the principal office. Mr. Hurst said that I should wait for Mr. Reiley over here because he is my math teacher and I'm in his class which is basically my first class.

After their discussion on matter that I didn't know of, we make our way out, "before I forget Ms. king, please avoid your mischievous behavior."he added as he smiles politely.

I can't promise you that Mr. Hurst. i smiled back.

You see I am not one of those girls who strives for being famous at school or being in the 'popular clique' its not my thing, I really don't give a f*ck about these so called school cliques because for some reason I can't stand the fact that some of them that wants to befriend me is they just want the feel to be close to someone they know who are powerful and as much I hate being labeled as one of the popular kids around the school ,I guess it can't be help, and for me, its a curse because I don't want people swarming and get to friendly over me, that is why I love pranks, every time someone tries to get friendly all over me I test their patience to see how can they handle being friend with a jester.

"Okay class, before we begin I want you all to meet your new classmate" Mr.Reiley announce and signaling me to come in front and greet my new class mates.

"Hi, names Taylor King I hope we all get along," and I slightly bow my head down to them and smile lightly. And fix my blonde hair.

'Who is that little mice?' I said to myself as I set my eyes to that beautiful pretty brown orbs.