❀ 6- Mall

That night, I laid awake in my bed thinking about what had happened in the auditorium earlier. I didn't know why I let myself slip away like that, but yet it was rare for me to do so.

I rolled to my side, and placed my arm under my pillow and looked at the window of my bedroom, and saw the full moon.

I reached towards my chest, to the place where my heart rests under, and felt the steady rhythm of my beating heart.

"Ugh!" I sat up, and ran my hands through my hair, frustrated at how confusing it was.

This wasn't me. This wasn't me at all. This was the old Hyeri.

I laid back down heavily, and sighed deeply.

I turned to my alarm clock to see it was only 11:46 pm and reached towards my nightstand to grab my phone to text the person who was an expert at helping me out with this stuff.

I sent a text to Yura to see if she was still awake.

Turns out, she still was.

Since today was already Friday, I wanted to plan a girls day for tomorrow for the 4 of us. I began to text Yura about my plans, and she read it, and sent back a message that she was available for it.

I told her to text the other 2 girls that, and bid a goodnight and a I love you to her before I shut my phone off and placed it back on my nightstand where it will charge.

All of a sudden, I heard the distant music coming out from my window.

Curiosity got to me, and I got out of my bed and walked towards the window. I saw nothing around, but when I turned my head to the right, I heard someone playing the piano loudly.

Wait a second. Was that him?

As I listened, it was almost like the song he played for me at the auditorium but I guess he changed it up. I sighed, and crossed my arms. What was he doing up this late to be playing the piano... unless...

I placed my hand on my forehead when I realized what he said to me earlier.

"That's okay. I'm not done with it yet. Maybe you'll like it when it's completely finished."

I crouched down in a sitting position, unable to process what was going on.

He was trying to make the song better for me to like it. And he was serious about it.

My mind told me that I should go and apologize what I said before, but my heart told me that I shouldn't, and that it was yet another trap for me to run into. I was confused again, and ended up sitting on the ground near my open window, listening to the song he was playing.

It was... soothing somehow.

It began to make my eyes droop when I heard his voice softly drift in my window.

"I can't beat my sad heart

again I'm enduring the dark and sleepless nightswithout regard for my despairthe morning indifferently wakes me..."

He had a very nice deep voice, yet it was soft and warm... too warm.

I then closed my eyes, and went to sleep thinking about his voice.

"Wake up, wake up!"

A pillow smacked into my face, and I opened my eyes to see it was Yura sitting on my bed, along with Minah and Sojin in the room. "It's 12 in the afternoon!"