WHEN THE SUN SETS - Jeremy Gilbert [ A ]

TITLE — WHEN THE SUN SETS
STATUS — available
FACECLAIM — shelly Hennig
OC — Malia Marshall
LOVE INTEREST — Jeremy Gilbert

TITLE — WHEN THE SUN SETS STATUS — availableFACECLAIM — shelly HennigOC — Malia Marshall LOVE INTEREST — Jeremy Gilbert

MALIA MARSHALL WAS A MYSTERY. Growing up, she never really had many friends. She didn't get along with kids her age because she was different. Her sister would tell her that there was nothing wrong with being different, and Malia would believe her. But you can only tell yourself something so many times before you start to realize the reality of it.

MALIA WAS AN ANGRY GIRL. Constantly loosing her temper over small inconveniences. she could never control her emotional outbursts. Her anger was almost smoldering. Malia did her best to control it, but it never seemed to work out. She felt as though she could just curl up and shield herself from the rest of society. When she gets into an incident at her high school ( She trashed her teachers classroom and keys his car ) She is forced to move to Mystic Falls to stay with her family friends, the Lockwoods.

STARTING AT A NEW SCHOOL WAS DIFFICULT. All eyes were on you. Malia quickly finds herself lingering in the wrong crowd and can't resist the temptations that are being revealed. The drama, the scandals, and the love. All within the small town in Virginia called, mystic falls. Malia struggles to keep her cool as she discovers the truth about her bloodline, and while doing so, she finds comfort in the rebellious Gilbert boy.

.*  EPIGRAPH  .*
" she was not for everyone
but she was for me.  "
— atticus

.* QUOTES .*
" what are you hiding, Lia? you can trust me."
Jeremy Gilbert

" i don't know why you make me feel this way,
but i don't want it to stop."
— Malia Marshall

" We're different, Malia. And you need to
understand that. "
Hayley Marshall

.* ALL ABOUT ME .*
FULL NAME — Malia Melody Marshall
AGE — 15
RELATIVES
Hayley Marshall ( Older Sister )

.*THEIR SONG ( s ) .*

change
— deftones

Gallowdance
— Lebanon Hanover

BACKSTORY :
Malia and Hayley are very close. Their sister bond is very sweet, hayley is extremely protective of her. their parents pass when malia is born, but hayley has no memory of them. their adoptive parents kick hayley out when she triggers her curse, but malia doesn't know why, so she goes with her sister. when malia has an episode, she trashes her teachers classroom and keys his car, resulting in her getting expelled. Her personality is like effy stonem and mandy milkovich, and she is moody, like hayley

NOTES!!
this is a slowburn! ( not too slow ) Malia has no clue about their bloodline, though she does regularly hang around wolves. Hayley does her best to keep it a secret.

when she does activate her curse, i was thinking it could be a drunk/ underaged driving incident? or maybe she gets into an argument with someone and her anger gets the best of her.

Jeremy isn't as hung up on vicki in this as he is in the show. Anna is relentless in trying to get jeremy to go out with her, but he is pretty much has his eyes set on malia.

anything that i haven't mentioned in this plot is up to your imagination!

ACT ONE
( season two: tvd )
Malia moves to mystic falls, and moves in with tyler and his mother while her sister is in the appalachian's with the pack. she attends mystic falls high school and quickly gets sucked into the wrong crowd, sneaking out to parties, and getting drunk and doing drugs with them. she then meets Jeremy at a party and discovers he goes to her school.

ACT TWO
( season three: tvd )
Malia is suspicious of tyler, and she knows something is going on but she can't quite figure it out. she doesn't find out about the supernatural yet. she becomes more reckless, outbursts getting worse, but Jeremy tries to keep her grounded by giving her pills. Malia has been around elena and the scooby gang a few times because of tyler, but they don't involve her because she's only a kid. the end of this season is when she activated her curse. she is alone when it happens, and tries to hide the body. she feels it activate, but doesn't what's happening. on her first full moon, she feels the pain and calls hayley for help.

ACT THREE
( season four: tvd )
she now knows about supernaturals but only about wolves. tyler can tell that something is different about malia. he confronts her about it and she grows defensive, but he knows. malia finds out about tyler, and about other supernaturals when klaus comes to town. hayley comes back to mystic falls. malia meets the mikaelsons. she now is FULLY involved in the supernatural drama. when jeremy dies, malia goes with hayley to new orleans after finding out she's pregnant.

ACT FIVE
( season one: the originals )
malia and hayley are staying with the mikaelsons while trying to protect the baby. she spends most of her time with hayley and klaus, tagging along beside him while he tries to get power in the quarter. they have a brother sister bond.

ACT FIVE
( season five: tvd )
Malia finds out that jeremy has been brought back to life, so she goes back to mystic falls and reunited with him. they could have a happy ending?

TO REQUEST: what is your favorite film?