Chapter Thirty Four (Edited)

AUTHORS NOTE (Read it) ; As I said in my recently published authors note I am slowly going to start editing all chapters. I've edited this chapter first and then I will edit the next few chapters and then I will go back to the beginning... I've taken a few bits out of this one and added a few. So please re-read if you have the time. The things that I have taken out are NOT gone permanently. They will be added to the next chapters. All the completed edited chapter will have (Edited) next to the Chapter number. Enjoy xx

~ Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~

The next day.

"Mommy." I hear Jett's voice my eyes were still closed I thought that I was dreaming. "Mommy." He called again. I wasn't dreaming. I opened my eyes to find Jett sitting on my stomach he smiled at me. River was beside me bed, I looked over at the clock. It was 5:30. "What's wrong? What are you both doing up? I ask sitting up tired. "It's River's birthday." Jett says happily. I rub my eyes and yawn quietly, not waking Alec. "Happy birthday." I say cuddling him. "So I take it you two want breakfast?" I ask them. River and Jett both nod their heads. "So what would you like birthday boy?" I ask River. "Pancakes." River says smiling. "Yeah pancakes." Jett says happily. "Alright." I say yawning once again, I roll out of bed, leaving Jett and River in my place. "Can we wake up Uncle Alec up?" River asks. "Sure. Go wild." I say walking out of the room. I hear the boys call Alec repeatedly while I was walking through the hallway. He groaned loudly. I smiled. I pop my head in the door of the babies room, they were all still fast asleep including Eli. I tiptoed down the stairs and in to the kitchen. I switched on the kettle and began making the boys breakfast.

Alec yawned as I placed the plate down in front of him, Jett and River were both sat in front of the TV watching cartoons while eating their pancakes. "I don't understand why they had to wake me up as well." Alec scoffs stuffing a pancake in to his mouth. "Well, I'm happy they got you up. Because there was no way I was the only one getting up that." I say smiling as I sit down next to him. He chuckles. "I can't believe its only six it felt so much earlier." Alec says looking at the clock. "Well a good Alpha always get's up before his pack." I smirk. "Well I must be the worst Alpha ever." He chuckles. "You are." I say. He rolls his eyes "These are actually nice." He says with a smile. "It's the best I could do. I'm still very tired though." I say sighing. "Same." He yawns. The baby monitor flashes and soon the cries from Colton alerted us. "You coming?" I ask Alec. He nods. I leave the rest of my pancakes at the table while I quickly headed up stairs, Alec followed behind me. We both walked in to the kids room. Alec lifted Chloe out while I soothed Colton. He soon stopped crying, I looked down at him, he had Alec's face. I laid him on his changing station while I changed him, I put a pair of blue shorts on him and a cream cashmere cable knit jumper. I laid him in his crib and then I walked over to Eli. "Morning baby." I say lifting him up, he smiled as I bought him over to the changing mat. "Let me see him." Alec says walking over with Chloe in his arms, she was wearing a pink all in one shorts and t-shirt. Alec leans down and kisses Eli's face, he rubs their noses together, Eli squints his eyes. I put on a pair of checkered blue, white and grey shorts and a white polo shirt, I put a bib around his neck and then I lifted him up. Alec now had Colton and Chloe in his arms. "Let's get them down stairs." Alec says walking over to me, he kisses me, then we both head down stairs.

"So babe, instead of you taking them all out with just um, Kassie , I've got you someone else to help." Alec says while feeding Chloe. I had finished Colton and he was sat in his baby chair in the living room, I grabbed a jar and began feeding Eli. "Who?" I ask. "Ade's gonna be over soon. My mom has Bobby, so the boys can play with Kyle." Alec says with a smile. "Okay." I say simply smiling. "Mommy can we go get dressed?" Jett asks. "Sure. Let me finish feeding Eli." I say smiling at him. Jett nods and then runs back to River.