Chapter 51

"Dean, can you promise to tell nobody about me and Aidan dating?" I asked as I grabbed some treats for Pike and I saw that Dean had Pike in his hands.

Pike was chewing on the fake braid that Dean had on his beard, and I quickly took over Pike.

"But you guys are so cute together!" Dean said as he giggled into his hands.

"Dean, pinky promise?" I asked as I held my pinky out to him.

He hooked his pinky with mine, and we firmly shook it.

"Let's go get some lunch." he then said as he politely held the door open for me.

I was looking at Pike, who I had on his leash, and I saw that Dean was also staring at him.

"He's so adorable!" Dean said as he put one arm around my shoulder, but I didn't really care.

I saw Aidan sitting at a table with Martin and Ben, good they finally became friends.

"Hello." I said shortly and I sat down next to Aidan.

"Hey, you brought lil' Pikey!" Aidan exclaimed and he grabbed Pike from my grip.

"What's for lunch?" I asked looking at a cup with a coloured liquid.

"It's some kind of smoothie thing, it's really good." Aidan said as he took a sip of his own drink which had a different colour than mine.

"Were there different kinds?" I asked and he nodded lightly.

"Banana with caramel, strawberry with chocolate and apple with cinnamon." Aidan said and by the pink colour of my drink I thought I had the strawberry one.

"Can I have a sip of yours, then you can have a sip of mine." I said as I held out mine to him and he shortly nodded.

I then took a sip of his drink, and I immediately regretted it.

"Banana?" I asked and I made a disgusted face.

"Yeah, I knew you didn't like banana so I got you the strawberry one." Aidan said as he handed me mine again.

"I see you guys made a full recovery after the fight you had." Ben said smiling and I looked at Aidan not remembering us fighting.

"You know, because of... Me ACCIDENTLY ignoring you, and I'm still very sorry for that." Aidan said and I lightly laughed at him.

"You know I'm not mad or angry anymore, it was kinda my fault anyways." I said and Aidan raised his eyebrows in disbelief.

"It was totally my fault, I even hit you, which I'm also still very sorry for!" Aidan said followed by putting one arm on my back not being visible for Martin, Ben or Dean.

Aidan's hand then suddenly moved away from my back leaving me confused.

"No hands on my daughter, understood?" my dad then asked as he looked deep into Aidan's eyes.

"Yeah, I get it." Aidan replied and I shortly smiled at my dad.

"Dad, can you bring Pike back to our trailer?" I asked and I held out the puppy for him.

"Of course, but keep those hands off my daughter, Aidan Turner." my dad said before taking the puppy and walking away.

"Were you like touching her butt or something?" Martin asked Aidan but he shook his head.

"Just a hand on her back, nothing more." Aidan replied and Martin nodded.

"Of course!" Dean exclaimed sarcastically making Ben and Martin laugh.

"Dean, shut up." I said and I continued drinking.

"Guys, we are starting shooting again. Skyla you go film with Andy again, all the others can come with me." Peter said through his megafone.

"Skyla, you can come with me." Andy said as he held out a hand for me to help me up which I of course took.

He then said that I should follow him, and we went to a huge bedroom.

"This is the bedroom where Thranduil locked you up, so this is where you spend most of your time." Andy said and I immediately sat down on the bed.

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked and Andy sighed thinking about what to do.

"Maybe you should change into like a long gown for this." Andy said and he gestured to a woman who had a beautiful dress in her arms.

"You can come with me." the woman said and I followed her.

We walked into the place where we kept all the costumes, and I immediately saw a long white creamy dress.

"OMG, that's so beautiful!" I exclaimed and she laughed.

"If it fits, you can wear it." she said and she handed it to me.

I walked into the fitting room, and I slid on the dress.

It fit perfect, it was also very comfortable.

I walked out, and the woman nodded in awe.

"Is it okay if I quickly show the dress to some of the guys?" I asked and the woman nodded as she replaced my headband with a small silver crown.

She also handed me a pair of white sandals, that I immediately put on.

I gracefully walked over to the set where all the guys were filming, and I waited until they were finished the scene.

"Okay, cut! Five minutes to talk with Skyla." Peter said noticing that alot were staring at me.

"Skyla, you look lovely." Aidan said in awe as he walked up to me.

"Thank you." I said as I shortly twirled around.

"If she would have a bouquet right now, you could've been a bride." Dean said and I nodded agreeing.

"Hey, I'll see you at dinner?" I said and Aidan gave me a quick kiss before I walked away.

I heard alot of the actors gasp at the sight of me and Aidan kissing out of context, but I didn't really care nor mind.

I walked to my fake bedroom, and I saw that my dad was also there in costume.

"Hey daddy." I said and I quickly kissed his cheek.

"Hello Skyla, cute dress." my dad said and I smiled at him.

"Thank you." I said shortly as I sat down on my bed.

"Okay, Skyla. You're going to sit on the bed throwing the knife up in the air. And then Lee comes in, and he tries to take away the knife. Doesn't matter what happens, keep acting until I say cut." Andy said and my dad walked out of the door.

"And action!" Andy yelled and I started tossing my knife in the air.

"A!(hello)" my dad said in his low voice as he came in.

"Hello father." I replied shortly and I tossed the knife in the air again.

"Pedig edhellen?(Do you speak elvish?)" my dad said and he walked around the room, clearly annoyed by me not speaking elvish to my elvish father.

"Yes, but I don't want to." I replied and he slowly turned angry.

"A daughter of mine will never speak the language of the humans and filthy dwarves!" my dad yelled in his low and booming voice quite scaring me.

I tossed the knife once more, but it didn't land in my hand.

It gave me a cut in my wrist, and it started bleeding.