Ball 12. Experiences

Tsukishima Kei

"Hey~ Tsukki-kun~" A certain short second year guy circled around me as he asked a question with a mischievious gleam on his face. "Do you like anyone?"

"Ha?" I rose an eyebrow and looked down on him, thanks to my tall stature. "Who would I even like?"

"Hm~" Noya tapped his chin with a cross of his arms. "Someone in this room..?" He scanned the gym hall as if looking for someone. I followed his eye of line until he stopped midway to Yamaguchi and Kaori's direction.

"Kaori?" I scoffed. "Why would I even like her? She's not even my type on bit."

Apparently, Kaori had heard me from across the hall and started to stomp her way towards me. I just watched her pissed self with complete disinterest at what she's about to do. Yamaguchi was trailing behind her with worry lines etched on his face.

"What did you just say?" She exclaimed in an angry tone but I didn 't quiver.

"You're not my type." I bluntly spat at her, pissing her off more.

"Oh, of course I'm not!" She waved her arms high up in the air. "Because you already have someone that's your type!"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "And who might that be?"
Kaori shoved Yamaguchi to my front. "Duh, Yamaguchi-kun!"

"Pfft," Tanaka suddenly appeared behind her as he held in a snicker. "It's even so obvious to how you guys react towards each other."

"Have you guys done it yet?" Noya sickedly grinned that I nearly slapped him if not for Yamaguchi's interruption. Before he could speak, I was the first so that I could get them out of my sight.

"You're all disgusting." And I walked away.

Nishinoya Yuu

"Says the one who has done it." I mumbled, smirking as we watch his tall figure disappear outside the gym doors. Yamaguchi had gone after him to do.. God know's what he'll do.

"Why don't you guys stop teasing him?" Miyazono suddenly snapped at us, her arms crossed on her chest with a disappointed look.

"Miyazono-san?" I was surprised by her sudden change of attitude.

"I thought we were in this together?" Tanaka finished for me and I nodded my head.

Then, she gave us both a flick on the forehead, no stronger than Shimizu's. "I don't know." She sounded pissed now, a vein popping out of her face. "When was I a part of this again?"

Me and Tanaka staggered back, scared to the tip of our bones. 'She's scary when pissed!'

"Ah!" Suga came to us cheerfully. "I was looking for you, Kaori-chan!"

"Suga-san!!" I cried and hugged him. "Miyazono-san is scary!!"

Tanaka hid behind Suga's back and nodded. "Much scarier than Daichi-san!"

Suga stared at us and laughed. "Kaori, I think you overdid it."

With that being said, Miyazono changed back to her usual demeanor and scratched the back of her neck. "Oh, I'm sorry. Was I too harsh?"

"Well, they said you're scarier than Daichi." Suga chuckled.

"What about me?" Daichi suddenly appeared behind Miyazono.

"Tanaka and Noya thinks that I'm scarier than you," Miyazono said with a mischievious smile. "But, I don't think anyone can ever top you for being the scariest."

Before Daichi could answer, she continued on. "And they've been misbehaving lately. A moment ago, they were bullying Yamaguchi and Tsukishima. You should've seen how they tortured them."

The two third years widened theur eyes, and so did mine and Tanaka's. "N-no!" I began to protest. "She's lying! We weren't bullying them! We were just-"

"Ehh," Tsukishima made a dramatic entrance with a fake pout on his face. "Miyazono-san wasn't lying. You should go and see Yamaguchi outside. He's having a big bruise on his cheek right now because Tanaka bullied him."

"Ha?! I didn't do that!" Tanaka pushed through Suga but, oh, what a bad move he'd done.

"Ahh!" Suga cried out while clutching onto his arm. "That hurt Tanaka!"

"See?" Miyazono motioned her hand towards us. "They are a bully."

"Hm," Daichi now had a menacing aura around him, cracking his knuckles as a side effect. "What should we do, huh?"

"Triple their practices," Shimizu spoke from behind Miyazono. "They've actually been slacking off lately, too."

"Shimizu-san?!" I and Tanaka exclaimed. "Not you too!?"

Shimizu just gave a sly smile.

"Quadriple their practices, it is." Daichi said to the both of us, then pointed out the gym door. "Start now!"

"Y-yes!" We dashed out of the gym immediately, grabbing a volleyball before that.

'Everyone turned against us!"

Sawamura Daichi

After they left, Kaori burst into a tearful laughter along with Suga. I looked at them confusingly as they rolled on the floor, clutching their stomach in the process.

"Tsukki!" Kaori exclaimed in between giggles. "Did Yamaguchi actually had a bruise on his cheek?"

Tsukishima smirked, pushing up his glasses to the bridge of his nose, then showed us his right hand which was blue on the fingertips. "Apart from volleyball, I also have artistic talents."

Shimizu patted his shoulder and gave him a thumbs up. "Good job."

"Wait," I stopped them and contemplated at what was happening. "You mean, this is all just an act?"

The four of them turned to face me, and grinned. "Yep."

I didn't know what to feel; whether it was humor or frustration. But with the both of them combined, it confuses me in my mind.

"It's for Kaori's sake, Daichi." Suga said after a while. "Besides, why not have a little bit of fun before our tournament tomorrow?"

I looked at Kaori who smiled apologetically. "I have my reasons, Daichi-san. I can explain some other time."

I bobbed my head slowly. "Okay."

"But what about Tanaka and Noya?"

----------

Hinata Shouyou

"Damn you, idiot!" Kageyama cursed and slammed the ball down harshly. "Why can't you just get it right?!"

"I'm sorry!" I pleaded and picked up the ball. "But you can't always master a new move in a day!"

"Then, you'll just have to practice more!"

"Eh?!"

"I hate them!" A new familiar voice interrupted our bickering from around a corner. "They just turned against us!" It was Noya.

"Especially Shimizu-san!" Tanaka was with him as well. "She was supposed to be our saviour!"

"Suga was there first! He could've been the one to save us but no!" Noya groaned, then stopped when he saw me and Kageyama eavesdropping at their conversation.

"Oi, Hinata." He called out to me and I immediately surrendered myself in. "What are you and Kageyama doing there?"

"U-uh," I stuttered. "Practicing?"

"Hm," He stroked his chin and narrowed his eyes as if deep in thought. "Perfect."

"Eh?" I looked at him confusingly when he suddenly grabbed my arm.

"Come with me," Noya looked at Tanaka slyly. "We're getting revenge over them for looking down on us."

A/N: This probably doesn't make sense but I'm sorry.. It's the second last week of school and lots of things has been happening. And so far, I've just procrastinating and not achieving much of what I should finish. But summer vacation is coming meaning I'll get to update more properly!