19 - Avery's control

-- Valentina's POV --
-- One Week Later --

I stopped by the office door, discretely taking a glance around to make sure no one i know personally was near before stepping in David's office.

"Babe, what do you want?! It's in the middle of the day, the hallways are filled!" I fired at him as he was calmly sitting at the desk.

"Why such attitude? We have seen each other in a week and you don't even seem happy that i made time for us to be alone." He spoke back, raising my frustration more.

"Not now. After the classes have ended and the students have left to their campus. Have you not learned from the previous times we have been caught together? No one knows we are dating nor planning something and i want it to stay like that." I tried to relax myself out and admitted.

"Okay, we can meet after but you never told me how did the New Year's dinner go? Did you introduce yourself to Avery? How is she? A strict and a hard core lesbian like we were assuming?" He playfully asked.

"God, David! My week has been filled with grading tests, i have zero concentration on anything else right now." I hurriedly said.

"Answer my question. One minute in your schedule won't mess up much, babygirl." He smiled back at me, seeming completely unfazed with my need to be doing my job right now.

"She's not strict. A normal, attractive girl. I had the chance to scan the upstairs when she had left down to the guests and the rooms are filled with decorations already worth thousands of dollars."

"It's quite clear how deeply in love she is with Andrea but i'll figure my ways on breaking that apart when i get the next chance to meet her again." I explained to him.

"Exciting. But i did wish to hear you two have something more happen already." David replied back with what seemed to be disappointed.

I can't lie, when i was peeking at Avery while she was changing, every part of her body looked so tempting but to reveal or tell David that i even saw her almost half naked was quite the escalation right now.

"Well, since she's in a happy fucking relationship than you should understand that she won't be fucking every other girl she wants." I sternly said. "Okay, okay. Just remember that the faster we can make you two grow closer, the better."

"Sure, yes. We'll talk more later though. Meet you tonight at my house so i know we are truly safe with talking about this." I suggested before finally rushing out the office when the bell went off for the next lecture beginning.

-- Andrea's POV --

I put my water bottle back in the fridge, taking a look around and noticing that Avery isn't coming down for lunch at all today. I had prepared it a few minutes ago and called out for her but she hadn't even answered or made any sound.

Thankfully i had a day off today since this college that i decided to apply for a few months ago has multiple professors for every lecture, giving us some days off but to spend it by myself, eating the meal without my beloved girlfriend that seems to be all over the place the last days.

I gave out a sigh and decided to just go upstairs, find out where she exactly is or what is she so busy with. Our bedroom door was left wide open, the sound of hustling filling my ears before i stopped by the doorway.