Chapter Four

Jay's POV

Once we got to the hotel room I quickly shifted back to a human.

I ran to Rachael and hugged her tightly. "Rachael you just made all my dreams come true."

"Dude your my brother and all but this is too weird for me." She forcefully pushed me away but failed.

"Rachael I'm future to be alpha, I'm way stronger than you" I said letting her go.

She pushed me away and starred at me. Realization hit me, I was still in a dress and pink bows were in my hair.

Rachael started laughing. The room door opened and dad and mom walked in talking to each other. There eyes landed on me and my mom was the first one to break the awkward silence.

"Jay we love you honey, but this is too much" in the end she stared laughing.

Dad didn't look so amused, "Jay Explain yourself."

Well I had to explain that Rachael made me dress like a girl and that I had met my mate today. In the end my mom was squealing like a little girl and my dad had a wide grin on his face.

"Honey you found you mate at such a young age, i mean your 17 and you already found her." My mom said as tears of joy slid down her face.

"How old is she" Dad asked.

I turned to Rachael who was smiling "She's 16 about to turn 17."

"She also invited us to Chucky Cheese at 5."

"Well you better get ready, Its already 4."Mom said as dad wiped her tears away.

I quickly ran to the closet and picked out clothes. By the time we entered the car it was already 4:50.

To be excited was an understatement, I mean how lucky am I, finding my mate at age 17 when most alphas found theirs at age 20.

During the car ride Rachael kept saying how awesome it was that her best friend was my mate and that I was so lucky to have her.

'We already know how lucky we are.' Sam, my wolf, said chuckling.

Once we got to 'Chucky Cheese' Rachael immediately got out of the car and ran into the restaurant.

I ran inside after her, at the booth was the man that gave you a stamp on your hand.

We walked around a bit until we found Scarlett sitting down with her friends.

"Scarlett" Rachael yelled in a rather annoying voice.

Scarlett turned her head, her turquoise eyes landed on us as she gave us a full smile showing off her white teeth.

She got up and and walked over to us. Rachael's arms wrapped around Scarlett's small frame.

Once she let go of Scarlett, she looked at me and smiled. "Who's this?" she asked with an innocent smile.

"Ohh yeah this is Jay, my brother." Rachael said as she greeted her other friends.

Scarlett raised her right eyebrow and awkwardly starred at me "You mean you named your dog after your brother."

I started to laugh awkwardly "Yeah I thought is was a good idea at the time."

Scarlett smiled"I thought you'd never talk."

Sam slightly laughed but I just smirked at her comment.

Scarlett took out her hand and i shook it, pleasurable tingles roamed our hands.

I looked up only to be greeted by some confused turquoise eyes.

She seemed to be thinking about something, a light blush covered her cheeks as she had realized something.

"Well Love Birds, Lets get this party started" Rachael yelled.

I slowly let go of Scarlett's hand, the tingles were still there and I enjoyed them a lot.

Thanks everyone who's still reading this book. I know in the past i didn't really update evey week but i will try to update 1 or 2 a week because its Summer.

Like

Vote

Comment