6. Intoxicated

After a few days, all the new disciples have to go on a night hunt. All of them were carrying swords with them.

Omega Wei Wuxian and Alpha Jiang Cheng were very excited to go outside because they are getting to go out for night hunting for the first time in cloud recess.

Alpha Lan Xichen and Alpha Lan Wangji lead all their disciples in organizing a night hunt.

Jiang Cheng was very happy that he would get to spend some time with Wei Wuxian.

They all go with each other inside a dense forest to fight against forest succubus.

Before that all the disciples divide into teams among themselves. Lan Xichen decides that two disciples together can fight any demon.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian are in a team together. Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli are in a team.

Alpha Jin Zixuan and Lan Xichen are also in the same team. Nie Huaisang and Wen Qing are in a team.

Everyone goes in different directions inside the dense forest. There he had to face different types of demons.

After going inside the forest, a branch falls on Wei Wuxian's feet and wraps around him like a snake.

To save Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji attacks him on the branch with his sword.

But then many branches tie Lan Wangji's body and hang him upside down in the air.

Lan Wangji was not able to breathe because the branches had tightened his grip on his body.

Lan Wangji's entire face turned red and he could not even shout because of pain and suffocation.

Wei Wuxian is not able to see his fellowmate's condition because if he delays even a little, Lan Wangji will die.

Wei Wuxian gets scared and shouts loudly to create noise. Jin Zixuan and Lan Xichen come there to help Lan Zhan.

Jin Zixuan attacks the branches with his sword. Lan Xichen tries to control all the twigs with his flute.

All the branches attack all four of them badly. Lan Wangji's condition becomes worse.

Lan Xichen could not see his brother being killed so he sends a signal to everyone there to help him.

Hearing the tune of Lan Xichen's flute, Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli also come there.

Jiang Cheng also saves Wei Wuxian by cutting all the branches around his body which tried to suffocat his boey.

Lan Xichen also saves his brother Lan Wangji by attacking with his sword.

The twigs were very powerful and contained intoxicating poison.

Due to which the concentration of drugs increases in the bodies of Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian.

Many hidden demons come out there. They are simultaneously attacking them with arrows.

All disciples kept their swords in their hands and protected themselves from those poisonous arrows.