Around the fur pt.8

;D

•dai the flu

Y/n's pov:

I didn't even know what to say, I just stared at him
"What? You asked me-" he said laughing a bit. "Well you coulda gave me a better example like punching my boobs and not biting them off" u said laughing "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I heard chi yell from his bunk. We both laughed and decided we should go to sleep.

TIME SKIPP...

I woke up to a bunch of shit falling and the guys screaming. I got up out of the bunk to see chi and abe fist fighting..  'now wtf not in this tiny ass bus they aint-' I said in my head. "HEY STOP IT" I yelled at them . Then looking over to see chino and stephen sitting there earing and watching.

"Why aren't yall fattasses not stopping them?" I said walking up to chi and abe trying to stop them.

Finally they stopped fighting. "That is not how I wanted my day to start." I mumbled to myself
"So yall wanna explain yourselves?" I said looking over At chi and abe. They looked over at me but not one word was said.. but finnaly abe spoke up
"He broke my fucking drumsticks" "I did not!" Chi replied. "Abe- we have money to buy more" I said looking at them madly "they were his fav sticks" chino said before taking another bite of his eggs. "Oh so you knew why they were gonna fight and didn't stop them?" I said crossing my arms. "That doesn't change the fact that he broke my sticks" abe responded.

"Y'know what- I can't today" I said going to the back of the bus. "Oh hey" Arya said. "Hey girl wyd back here?" "Avoiding them for a min cz when I got up they were arguing." She replied. "Oh so u missed the full fist fight?" "Yep" she said.

Me and Arya talked and decided we should go to the Cafe up the street. Getting dressed and grabbing my purse, i waited for Arya who was putting her shoes on.

"Ready" She said standing up. We were walking up to the front lounge then the door. "Woah woah woah!" Chink said looking at me and Arya.  "Where are you ladies going?" Stephen said turning around.  "Up the street. We'll be back" I said opening the door and walked out.
(Mini time skip cuz yeah-)

Y/n: so how are you and steff?

Arya: girl I swear- he's literally  a teddy bear when yall aren't around-

Y/n: I seriously don't belive that - he's litteraly the most devious person ik

Arya: trust.. he's just In disguise.. what about you and chino?

Y/n: were alr its a Lil weird knowing he has a son tho..

Arya: yeah.. other then that?

Y/n: yesterday we were watching scarred and he made son weird noise when some guy hits his nuts-

Arya: righht...

Y/n: do u asked him hoe does that feel- (dies laughing)  he said 'it's like if I were to bight ur boobs off"

Arya burst out in laughter.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Yall so..

There's only 1 1/2 page left in my book so that means... around the fur is coming to an end..

BUT IM WRITING A NEW ONE
And I'm liking it.

But I think I might write a secret one for around the fur.. so stay tuned ;)

Nah cuz why abe got that stiff ass outfit on-

-576 words