Chapter 21

Great googly moogly. You all are so impatient! But i dont care since i love you all. Hopefully you don't hate me too much for the last cliffhanger ;D

Dedicated to _gottalovecats_ because she's one of my all time favorite authors and I just found out that she added Teenage Dirtbag to her library & that she likes it & I swear i'm not freaking out.

Oh. & this guy I like who's in my english class took my glasses & wore them the entire day. idk i'm kind of... happy? i guess because now i'm wearing them and they were on his face before. hahaha im so weird. but HERE'S THE CHAP

____________________________________________________

Elena’s POV:

            I frowned as to why Harry was taking so long to get the door. Pushing myself from off the couch, I walk to where the front door was. I stopped short when I saw Harry’s back as he faced the person at the door. “Haz?” I ask, biting my bottom lip.

            Harry turns around to look at me, his green eyes hard. My eyes travel over to the man standing at the door as he looks at me. The man raises his eyebrows as he looks at me, and then looks back at Harry. “Got yourself a girl, aye?” he asks Harry.

            The man was big with shaggy dark brown hair and pale green eyes. He had this intimidating look to him, like he wasn’t afraid of anything. I gulped lightly as Harry looked back at the man. “What are you doing here?” he spits out.

            “What? I can’t visit my son?” the man smirks, raising an eyebrow.

            My eyes widen as he says that. Son? This was Harry’s dad, Des? I suddenly felt uncomfortable under Harry’s dad’s gaze. I was only wearing Harry’s boxers and shirts, and it kind of looked like something it wasn’t. I bit my bottom lip as my right palm pressed against the wall as Harry glared at his father.

            “When did you get released?” Harry asked, ignoring Des’s previous question.

            “A couple of days ago,” Des shrugged, walking into the house without being invited as Harry turned around to look at him. “Thought I’d drop by.” He then walked over to me, and I felt smaller in size than I did with Harry. “Hello there. I’m Des,” he smirks at me. See, when Harry does it, it’s sexy. But when it’s his dad, it’s just downright creepy. “What’s your name?”

            “Elena,” I say in a small, quiet voice.

            “A beautiful name for a beautiful girl,” Des muses.

            Harry makes his way over to us, and pushes me behind him. He was almost the same height as Des, about only an inch shorter. Being in front of both of them together made me feel like a freaking ant.

            “Stay away from her,” Harry literally growled at his father.