Shots Fired

This is going to be a little different from other stories I and have read.

I am going to continue the story 1 week into the TV show around Episode 7 where they find Sophia. It's been 9 days since Sophia and Meg have gone missing.

Lots of POV changes, just warning you.

MEG POV

I am tired of walking, with the amount I have been doing I might as well be a walker. There not monster anymore there Walkers and Sophia has been teaching me on them.

Together we have killed 2 mons- walkers she trips them and I kill them.

We found this barn full of them about a five days ago and have been living in there ever since. I covered ourselves with walker blood and guts like I did at the first camp to disguise our sent.

We stay on the upper levels just in case though. Don't want to be bitten in our sleep.

Walking up I make sure that the walkers are on the floor when I hear murmuring from outside the barn.

"Soph, I hear people" I say shaking Sophia awake. "Sophia" I say a little louder but not for the walkers to hear and shake her again.

"Meg, what are they saying" she whispers in my ear looking around with wide eyes. "I don't know I need to get closer" I whisper back but remaining where I am.

"Hey!" Sophia shouts. I quickly cover her mouth. Wha ye doin' they might not be friendly" I whisper at her "we should hide"

I say when the door is banged on constantly and the screaming of "Hershel"

Suddenly the doors are pushed open and all the walkers on the ground floor are running for the hills.

Shot apon shot are fired at the walkers coming out of the barn.

Once the barn is empty we begin to climb closer to the gap in the wall.

"Soph, they look pretty friendly, I mean they killed the walkers" I say beginning to climb down the ladder and towards the door.

Sophia and I walk out at the same time, covered in walker guts. Looking around at the faces I see Shane and Daddy.

My daddy is here I start to smile when a gunshot goes off hitting my head and I black out.

SOPHIA POV

A shot is sounded and Meg falls "NO!" I scream falling with her.

The blood pours from her head "Mummy, come help her" I shout trying to control the bleeding.

Mr Daryl runs over to Meg and holds her in his arms "Little one, Meg!" he screams crying his eyes out at the increasing blood which is covering his clothing and mine.

Mummy runs over to me and holds me in her arms. I shake her out "no" I say wiggling "Help Meg"

I say going to Meg's other side and holding down on the wound.

"YE SHOT MEG!" Mr Daryl shouts at Shane.

DARYL POV

All the walkers are coving the ground just outside the doors to the barn. There is still rustling as two more walkers come out.

Looking closer it looks like Meg with the dirty blond hair and young body. The two girls look up. It is Meg.

"Meg" I whisper stepping forwards as a shot is fired and Meg drops to the floor.

Sophia screams and runs to her but I am frozen where I am.

Sophia says something but all I hear is silence and even that is too loud.

Finally coming out of the shock I run over to Meg and Sophia and cradle Meg in my arms "Little one, Meg" I whisper to her crying and sobbing into her shoulder.

YE SHOT MEG!" I scream at Shane.

CAROL POV

Two more walkers come out of the barn.

They look up at the same time and its Sophia my little baby my girl and Meg.

Meg falls to the ground as a shot is fired. Sophia screams and runs to her aid. Daryl has also ran over and I run to Sophia.

I pull her into a hug and cry into her hair. She wiggles out of my arms saying no.

"Mummy please help Meg" she says to me and goes to her other side the side where Daryl isn't there. I walk over and try to help.

SHANE POV

God damn walkers, I hear rustling coming from inside the barn.

More walkers excellent more people to kill.

Two girls walk out of the barn. I load my gun and aim and shoot one of them collapses and the other shouts "NO!" she looks up and it's Sophia.

Shit I just shot Meg, oh well too late now.

"YE shot Meg" Daryl screams at me. I just turn away and walk towards Hershel.