New Member: Chapter 3

When I see her I know she's the one.

Its a funny feeling that I can't describe. Got a nigga heart racing just a little and palms sweating just by the thought of you.

I know I gotta keep my body in check or I might do something sinful that you not ready to do.

Can't you tell you effect me in the worst way?

I crave for your touch, and the warmth that radiates off your body letting me know that your near.

I can admit that I need you.

I need that smile which shines bright like the sun, I need my hugs that pulls me in and let me know everything will be ok. I need the sight of your very being to let me know I can still continue to live another day.

I know when I got a diamond and I damn sure wont give it up for a rock.
Let me show you how you should be treated. Let me be your prince of peace and burden bearer. Come to me when there is no one else around.
I promise to lift you up and hold you down.

Believe the words that I'm writing to you..because you need me and I need you.

~Letter to my Misses~

(Zania In MM)

Ian P.O.V.
"Let me help your confused looking ass out" I say snatching Zania class schedule out her hand as she stood in the middle of the hallway looking lost as hell.

"You go here?" She looked up asking me as she blushed a little.

"Yeah shortie, but why I didn't know you went here?" I ask throwing my arm over here shoulder as we walked to my locker.

"I don't usually go around telling strangers where I go to school at" She joked smiling up at me.

"Damn yo, I'm a stranger now, after I gave you that dope ass tattoo, and returned ya jacket" I smiled showing off my pearly whites.

"Ok that came out wrong, but I just transferred here from Oakley High" she says

"That's way on the other side of town. Why did your family decide to move?" I question as we reached my locker and I put my combination in opening it to get my binder out.

"We're officially sharing lockers now because I refuse to walk to the third floor everyday" she says laughing as she placed her NorthFace jacket on the hook inside.

I knew she was trying to distract me from answering the question I asked but I wasn't going to force her to speak on it at the moment. She put her books in my locker before turning back around to me.

"Well damn make your self at home" I joked as she punched my arm.

"Oh I will"

We stood around my locker talking a little more until I heard Massiah calling my name.

"Ian I know yo big head ass heard me calling you" He said hitting me upside the head.

"What you want nigga?" I ask

"Coach said to meet him after school to give you the handbook for the up coming season" he say before turning his attention to Zania.

"Damn shortie, where you come from?"
"Relax B, Zania this my ugly ass friend Massiah, Massiah this my friend Zania" I introduced them as Massiah scanned her body from head to toe. I couldn't blame him though, them shorts she wore was a tease to any nigga.