Chapter Four

(*WARNING: SMUT SCENE*)

《Draco's POV》

When I was flung across the room, I was flung backwards. It scared the shite out of me. I was flung with my back to a hard surface, then arms wrapped around me. I feel lips press themselves to my neck and I shutter.

"Missed me?" I hear Harry right in my ear.

Then he takes my earlobe in his mouth again and starts nibbling. I start to become weak in the knees from multiple things: Harry pressed against me, him nibbling my ear, and his arms still wrapped around me.

I jerk away from him and turn sharply. He's surprised at my sudden movement, but I surprise him more with my next move.

"Stop teasing," I growl and lunge at him.

We fall to the floor, my lips seeking his. I take his bottom lip between mine and start to suck. I slide my hands under his shirt and rub his abs possessively.

He moves and all of a sudden, I'm on my back. Instead of lying atop like I was, he straddles my hips. He then takes dominance over the kissing and starts biting my lower lip. Does he have a biting fetish? I'm not complaining, but jeez.

He starts grinding his pelvis into mine. I groan into his mouth, which causes him to do it faster. I become a moaning, hot mess under him.

I flip us again, causing me to top. I disconnect our lips and he sighs impatiently. I lean off of him and pull him up with me. I jerk off his shirt in one solid movement.

I stare at his beautiful body for a few moments until he asks, "Like what you see?"

And I instantly get even more turned on by the huskiness in his voice.

I quickly got to business and started kissing his jawline. He tries to attack my lips with his own, but I won't let him. I quickly nip a few bites on his neck to mark him as mine. I feel him whimper as I brand him with my teeth. He definitely has a biting fetish.

I trail my tongue down his chest. I stop on his right nipple and start to suck. He moans in pleasure, so I trail over to the left. When that nipple is perked up, I continue down his naval and dip my tongue inside of it. I start down to the waist-line of his trousers. He lifts up on his elbows, watching me. He's already panting from my tongue exercise.

I unbutton his pants with my teeth. I put my hands on both his hips and slide his pants and boxers down at the same time. I slide his pants completely off, feigning interest in only the pants, pretending not to notice the huge erection I just let loose.

As I take his pants from his feet, I lift his right leg and kiss it right on the ankle bone. Then I slide my tongue from his ankle to mid-thigh, mapping his leg with my tongue. When I get to his mid-thigh, I swipe to the inside of his thigh and start biting. Instead of normal breathing methods, he's moaning. He tries to say my name, but can only get through half of it.

"Dra....Dra....ahhh....Dra...."

I then do the same with his left leg. After I leave my marks on his upper thighs, I sit back and look at him. I stare at his body once again, waiting for him to realize that I had stopped. The light from the candles made the sweat on his body look delicious.

He finally realizes I had stopped and looks up at me. I lock eyes with him and slowly lower down until I'm facing his hard cock. I watch his reaction as I lick it from the base to the tip. He makes a noise, somewhere between a growl and a groan.

I get a couple more swipes of my tongue in before he growls, "Stop teasing."

The irony is lost on neither of us. I put the head of his cock into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around it and dip my tongue into the tip. I slowly slide down until I have half of him inside my mouth.

He groans, "Draco...."

And I swiftly slide all of him into my mouth, causing him to gasp. My mouth slides up and down on his hard cock and his hands have found themselves in my hair. I start swirling my tongue once again and he arches his hips into my mouth.

"I'm c...c...coming, Draco!"

A few seconds after his warning, my mouth is filled with Harry's cum. I quickly swallow it all. I sit back and look at Harry's pleasured face.

"Your turn," he purrs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wrote this chapter in front of my uber-strict Christian mother. I'm a rebellious child. :). I was so nervous that she was going to look over my shoulder and see what I was writing. O.o