Chapter Six

《Harry's POV》

I close Draco's journal. It hurt to pour over our first time together. I think of how happy we were together. I smile. I love Draco so much. But after the war, so many people died... innocent people. Remus, Sirius, Fred, Dumbledore, Tonks, Severus, and so many more. But there's one death that still plagues me:

I had just killed Voldemort. Everyone was safe. I just saved everyone. 

I hear my love shout, "Harry?!"

I turn and see Draco's beautiful face. He runs to me like one of those cliché Muggle movies. We embrace and kiss passionately.

"Don't you dare do that again, Harry James Potter!" he growls through clenched teeth.

"Gladly."

He kisses me again with a lot more force. Our teeth clank together, but neither of us care.

"You're a bastard, Draco Malfoy!"

We both spin around to see Blaise Zambini. He's glaring at both of us evilly.

"What do you mean, Blaise?" Draco questions, truly confused.

"You were supposed to be mine! That is until bloody Potter got in the way."

"What? You're confusing me," Draco says slowly.

"I've had the biggest crush on you since we were seven. At first, I thought it was you being my best friend, but then I realized how jealous I got when Pansy hung all over you. I love you Draco. Did you really think Pansy and I were petty enough to fight over every small detail? No. We were always fighting over you. But we both didn't calculate Potter into this. Remember that night when you were asleep and I was mumbling under my breath?"

Draco nods.

"Well, I was giving myself a pep talk. I was gonna tell you then that I loved you. But then you jump up and run off to meet bloody Potter. How could you?"

Draco's completely shocked.

"Uh, I didn't know, Blaise. I'm sorry."

Blaise says,"Well, yeah, if I can't have you, nobody can!"

He then jerks out his wand and shouts, "Avada Kedavra!"

"No!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs as that ugly green light speeds towards my Draco. I try to push him out of the way, but it hits him square in the chest. His limp body falls to the ground. I run over and cradle him to my chest.

"No....Draco....Wake up....No!" I sob uncontrollably.

Blaise laughs at my weakness. I jump up and grab my wand.

"Find it funny, do you? Laugh at this: Avada Kedavra!"

Blaise falls to the ground, dead. I feel no remorse. I expected it to make me feel a little better, to kill the man who murdered Draco in cold blood. But I didn't. I feel empty.

"No....." I whisper.