CUPID calling CUPID...

Author : mikaelanay

He came in like a wrecking ball was an understatement.

Tyler Woods a.k.a The jerk, The bully, The ex-best friend did a huge favor to Gabriella Brown when he moved out of East Hampton five years ago. She couldn't thank enough to God for this.

But-

Yes, there is a but and that's a huge one.

Now, she's seventeen and he's back with a promise to fulfill all of his sadistic wishes that will obviously be directed toward her. This shocker of the life just doesn't end for her when Stella Davis, her best friend professes her love for The Jerk.

Here comes, Mr. CUPID into the picture, city's famous but unseen love geek that helps people fall in love. Though he sounds like more of a buffoon to her, she ends up taking his help to help her best friend's unrequited love become requited.

She regrets the minute he picks up her call and speaks. Why? Because he turns out to be a huge egoistic ass without a filter in his mouth.

Don't forget the bank of sexual innuendos in his pocket!

Her not-so-dramatic but-suddenly-turned-dramatic life must not only interact with his annoying existence through the cell phone but also communicate with the wolf in the Woods.

Will she succeed in her plan? or Will the burden of two pain-in-the-neck males turn her world upside down?

Do give it a chance. You'll like it.

My opinion : THIS BOOK IS AWESOME ASDFGHJKL. YOU NEED TO READ IT!! Thank you @choirchild for suggesting it :) You are awesome!!

OH AND AGAIN CAN YOU HELP MY FRIENDS. THERE ARE TWO STORIES THAT OUR WATTPAD FRIENDS ARE LOOKING FOR SO PLEASE HELP

Description of the first story : I can only remember the epilogue. The girl is in university and when she opens her door and walks in there is a note from her ex boyfriend who joined the marines or army. They both decided to see other people but she says that nothing really felt right and then once she has read the note she turns round and he is standing there and they get back together.

Description of the second story : Well basically there's this girl who is going to college and she ends up in a co-Ed dorm. Her roommate is a guy who turns out to be a werewolf and he's kind of a jerk and whatnot. The really big thing I remember is that he couldn't help but shift when he was cold. There was one scene I believe where she had to give him her coat and rush him inside her aunt or sister's house.

SO HELP US GUYS PLEASE :))