And We Have a Winner!

Hey, Kimberlions! I've got more free stuff for you (since I know you love free stuff, haha).

But before I get to all that good stuff, I need to announce who the cover winner is. So... Congratulations, JR! Out of all the entries and hundreds of votes (I was blown away by how many of you voted), you won! And here's the fun part for you, JR: You're going to be famous because your name will be at the back of the book! You can check out the winning cover here > http://kimber-lee.awesomeauthors.org/cover-contest-winner/

The cover is seriously awesome. I love it :D For starters, you guys can read it in public without old ladies on the bus giving you the stink-eye! I thought it was sexy without being explicit, plus I love anything with heels ^_^

But enough of that and on to the good stuff. Since I adore you guys so much, I've created something awesome just for you and you'll probably never guess what...

Could it be Jensen Ackles wrapped in a nice red bow? Interesting, but no.

Andrei action figures complete with baby strollers and voice boxes? No, but maybe in the future ^.^

Fine, so it's none of the above. It's actually another FREE book – and it's live on Amazon. Did you think you knew all there was to know about Rainelle before Andrei? Like waaaay before Andrei? Well, then, you NEED to read this.

Here's the link=> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZIA25SC(you can click it on my profile, in my bio).

The book will be free until June 18 since Amazon doesn't allow for a book to be free forever, but for those who will read the post after the end of the free book days, you can get the free mini book when you sign up for my blog.

So if you love free stuff and want to get free stuff, please sign up for my blog (again, link is on my profile). There will be lots of freebies for you guys and you'll be getting all the updates once you sign up.

If you want to read the mini book NOW, you can go to http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZIA25SC and start reading the book NOW. Don't forget to let me know what you think of it once you've read it!

See you guys in the next update! Love, Kim.