Chapter 19: ||NIALL||

I woke up on the floor and rolled onto my back. My head was pounding as I looked at the time. 7:23 am. I sat up and saw Erica on her bed curled up.
I forgot how much I drink when I go out. I think Erica drank more than me if I thought about it. I stood up and went downstairs. My head was pounding and I'm sure that my hair looked horrible, but I honestly didn't give a flying fuck. I walked into the living room, where Daisy and Abby were sitting on the couch watching a movie.
I didn't know what movie it was, nor did I care to find out.
"Awe, look it's one- half of the lovebirds," Abby said. I just nodded and walked to the kitchen. I got a water and went back upstairs.
"I feel like I'm dying," she complained as I stepped in the room.
"Is that my fault?"
"Kind of."
"How's that?" I smiled at her.
"Because you took me the club."
"Do I want to know what I did?"
"What, before or after you wanted to sleep with me?" She chuckled.
"Did anything happen?"
"No."
"Oh, good."
She walked out of the room. I laid on the bed and thought about last night. Well, whatever I remembered. What could've happened. I could've said yes and slept with her. Then I would've been mad at myself for taking advantage of her.
"Hey mate," Liam said, interrupting my thoughts.
"Hi," I said tiredly.
"What happened last night?"
I looked at him. "Nothing."
"Absolutely nothing?"
"Yes, Liam. We kissed a little, but it isn't worth mentioning," I smirked.
"And she remembers none of this?"
"I don't think so."
"Who started it?"
"Her."
"You sure?"
"Yes, Liam, now go away."
"Fine," and with that he walked out.
---
"In the end as we fade into the night, who will tell the story of your life," I heard Erica singing as she came back into the room.
"What song was that?" I asked as she came back into the room.
"Oh. It was In The End by Black Veil Brides. They actually wanted me featured on the song, but I turned it down."
"You and Black Veil Brides almost did a song... Together?"
"Yeah. Pretty stupid, I know," she laughed.
"No, just interesting."
"Children! Where are you!" Louis called, his voice getting closer. "Ah! There you people are!" Louis said, leaning on the doorframe.
"Whaddya want, Tomlinson?" Erica asked, laughing.
"Your friends are leaving and they wanted me to tell you."
"Oh. Okay, I'll be back in a minute," she walked out and went downstairs.
"She loves you, ya know," Louis told me.
"You think you're so hilarious, don't you?" I told him.
"I'm serious. She writes songs about you."
"No she doesn't," I denied.
"Okay, whatever you say," he said dragging out the 'ay' in 'say'. He walked out and flung a notebook on the floor near me.
Its just a song book, I told myself. I opened it and some of the first songs were kind of sad. The ones that were more recent were happy, and upbeat. She wrote a lot of the newer ones after we met, according to the dates written on the songs. I found the one she was singing at the interview. The one she said was too personal.
The most recent song I found was a love song. She legit mentions me in it, like, eight times. And I know that because she seriously says my name.
I heard someone come back up the stairs, so I quickly shut the journal and put it back on the desk. I sat down and I could feel my heart beating in my chest. Erica came in.
"What're you doing?" I asked.
"Oh, well my friends left. So it's just me, you, Liam, and Louis."
"What about Harry and Zayn?"
"They went home, I guess."
"What's with the posters?" I asked, changing the subject.
"Well, I bought most of them. I got the one of 5 Seconds Of Summer awhile ago, when I first met them. The one of the Backstreet Boys I got a long time ago. I got the one of Ed Sheeran last year. I guess I just like music. It's an escape from reality, I guess."
"Yeah, I understand."

•••••
SORRY FOR THE LONGEST WAIT EVER. I GOT GROUNDED AND YEAH... THATS NORMAL ACTUALLY. SO I WROTE THIS QUICK AND TOUR LIFE IS COMING TO A CLOSE SOON *tear* AND IF ANNY OF YOU HAVE A PICCOLLAGE, YOU SHOULD FOLLOW ME
PicCollage- @ keepcalm_and_sasson

-mak ❤❤