Chapter 8 : A Mandatory Event

A couple years go by, I justed turned 15, I was invited to a mandatory event for teens my age.
"Jubel you better behave at this event, unless you want mother to ground you again." I said warning my sister Jubel. I love her but she tends to find herself in troublesome situations. She is very hardheaded. As we walk into the venue, I am greeted by my friend and crush Rudbeckia and some other young nobles. Jubel goes over and talks to her friends. I head over to the refreshments and scan the table until I find my favorite dish brie mushrooms. I indulge myself, eating most of the mushrooms on the platter.

Finally after eating all of the mushrooms on the table and asking the maid for more. I headed over to where Jubel was only to find that she was drunk out of her mind. I took a picture as blackmail before getting closer. Over the years I used blackmail to get myself out of situations. It was a necessary sacrifice.

"Roxana, give me another glass baby~"
"Jubel, I think you had enough alcohol this evening..." Roxana said taking the bottle away. Jubel roughly grabbed her and kissed her. Roxana slowly let go the bottle and another teenage noble grabbed the bottle before it fell. I laughed and said "I think so to Roxana."

Jubel mumbled and fell asleep after her drunk kiss with her girlfriend.