How he hugs you

T O N Y

Believe it or not, Tony always hugs you tightly, from behind and front. He never wants to let you go and he likes to feel you against him, and he always nuzzles his face into your neck. He makes you late a lot.
•••••••••••••••

S T E V E

Steve hugs you gently but meaningfully. He always caresses your back and kisses your forehead. When he hugs you from the back he kisses your head and whispers sweet nothings into your ear.
•••••••••••••••

B R U C E

Bruce always hugs you and picks you up a little. He kisses your lips quickly and puts you back down but doesn't let you go. He always been a big cuddlier. He also rubs your back.
•••••••••••••••

T H O R

Thor hugs you very tightly, and to him it's gentle, but you know, with his arms its hard to be gentle. He rests his head on yours or on your shoulder and smiles when you hug back. He loves to hug you.
•••••••••••••••

C L I N T

Clint loves to hug you from behind. It gives him a chance to see you jump. He laughs and then goes back to hugging you. He loves to have you close and his arms around you.
•••••••••••••••

P I E T R O

Pietro always hugs you, wether in public or not. He'll always have at least one arm around your waist or shoulders. It shows every one in the room you're his. He always hugs you tightly when you are close enough to him.

A/N: Sorry for the late update, at least I think it's late. Also, if there is anyone else you guys would like me to add, feel free to tell me.