Will you love me?~

EyelessJack12Ds: Gets ready 4 more feelz *shoves u at the screen* now hush child and readz this shiz.

Eyeless Jack POV

I sat alone in my room, my mask on my desk while I held a hand to my mouth, thinking about  how Toby had kissed me. The thoughts were cut short when the door cracked open abit " Jack?" It was Toby. I yelped and quickly hid under my covers. "....Jack?" He said puzzled, I heard his footsteps come closer. I pulled the blanket more tightly around myself, Toby sighed.

"Look...I'm sorry for kissing you back there....it seemed like the only way...I guess" he said, I listened silently. " um...you ok?" Toby asked lifting the blanket up to see me, but I yanked the blanket back down. I guess he didn't notice my mask on the desk. I nodded, my head moving the blanket over my head. " Hmm...I don't think so... get out from under there Ej"  he said playfully as he pulled at the blanket. He pulled harder, I yanked it back. " Nope!" He said as the blanket was torn away from me. I yelped and hid my face with my hands. Toby stopped dead in his tracks, I guess he caught a glimpse of my face. "Jack......move your hands..."he said as I shook my head. Toby let out a small sigh and slowly he moved my hands away, I didn't do anything to stop him.

Once he had my hands completely removed from my face he blushed and stared. I had dark brown hair, with bangs that kinda covers my eye- well more likely eyesocket. Me being called "Eyeless Jack" was true, I have no eyes though I am able to see and cry. I have handsome looking features though that is just another thing that makes me look cute. And I can't count  about how many times a person has called me cute before I became Eyeless Jack

I blushed a little and turned away.I never liked being stared at, it always made me feel uncomfortable."c-can you stop staring at me please........." I said softly, but loud enough for him to hear me."s-sorry......it's just that....you look so cute~" Toby smirked as my blush turned from pink to red. Toby chuckled and hugged me, resting his chin on the top of my head."So you only showing me or you'll show the others?"He asked pulling me closer. I shifted a little, "o-only you..." I replied. I was never a kind of person that would talk loudly. "Heh~......ok then~" Toby smirked as he brought his lips to mine. My face turned a bright red while Toby smiled " will you love me?~" he asked. I smiled, my face not as red as before "o-ok!" I said happily.

Ticci Toby POV

Welp........now Eyeless Jack is my boyfriend. And I could never wish for anybody better than him.First of all, he's frickin adorable and he looks even cuter without his mask. Secondly, I love practically everything about him. Third,......that reason is not available.

When the others found out that we were dating, well, instead of freaking  out the congratulated us while Jack just hid behind me cling to my jacket with Sebe on his head. But everything has calmed down with the whole dating thing so yeah. Though Jack fainted on his first time of doing THAT and had made some new scars on my back, everything went smoothly.

Even though he now talks from time to time and sometimes leaves his mask off when me and him are alone but otherwise. Everything is pretty much normal. But the one thing all of us are worrying about right now, is Slender's brothers......