Part 4

Three days past after the incident. Imlie is still traumatized. She usually over working or seating alone.  Yash came back from the tour and heard everything from Aryan. Aryan and Imlie's equation changed a lot. Aryan is her silent supporter. Her friend. He makes her feel safe just being present with her. Aryan Singh Rathore is a man of few words. He believes in action speaks louder than words. He is aware of the changes happening between them. He is scared. Scared to feel those emotions again which is deeply buried inside him. He tried to be distant from her . But ended up making himself restless as well as her.
Eventually gave up the idea of staying away from her. He still don't know how to feel about the whole scenario but certain about one thing she made a special place on his heart.

Today imlie is busy with the design of Malhotra projects. She is working her ass off so hard that she didn't took breakfast lunch or even water.

Suddenly Yash came to her. Put a plate of pasta and lavender green tea.

Yash: girl you gonna be end up in hospital!! Come on have this!!

Imlie: but!!

Yash: no ifs and buts. I left you with my bro for few days and already you started picking his bad habits. I've to make sure you both stay away.

He said jokingly.

Imlie flushed at his comment slightly.

Yash: well I'm here to inform you about something. Imlie as Aryan said our next client is coming to us. They're coming today. They wants to start the project as soon as possible. I know you're disturbed . But i really need you to handle this one. Nobody can make it  better than you.

Imlie: it's ok.

Imlie finished her food quickly. She was hungry like hell.

Yash Imlie and Aryan were the last one to enter.

Imlie's eyes widened with shock as soon as she saw three men seating in front of her.

Yash : imlie meet Suryawanshi brothers. Rayansh and Ayansh Suryawanshi doesn't need an intro . The third man is Siddhant Jaiswal. There business partner. Mr. Suryawanshi and Mr. Jaiswal this is our one of the best employee Imlie. She is the lead designer.

Before she can react one of them hugged her tightly.

Siddhant: oh god!! You're working here!! I missed you !! Why did you shut me down like that!!

Aryan's jaw clenched unknowingly.

Imlie felt an urge to slap him . A series of incident played in front of her eyes.

Aryan: you guys know eachother??

Siddhant: yes we are childhood best friends.

Imlie: family friends! Imlie corrected in a stern voice.

Before siddhant can say anything.

Rayansh said : can we start the meeting??

Aryan felt something is off about imlie and siddhant.

But he decided to keep quite.

Precap: something revealed.