Sit.

Femdom!Reader X Sub!Johnnie

Femdom: Lei'ana

Sub: Johnnie

"Sit. Now." Lei'ana points over to the couch. I was currently, what she likes to call, "throwing a tantrum". But I wasn't. She loves to assume I'm a brat but the truth is I was angry that she didn't let me go out with Jake and Scuff. They said it was fine but I don't think it's fine. They know that she's a dom and won't let me do some things but I'm still mad. 

She never lets me do anything when I want to do it. I get it, she wants me to be safe and not do stupid shit that will end me up in punishment. Like the dom she is, she wasted no time telling me no. "No! I'm not sitting down! If I wanna go out, I'm gonna go out!" I yell from the top of the stairs. She goes silent. She takes a deep breath. 

I fucked up.

"Who are you getting loud with, hm? Because me and you both know that I can walk the rest of these stairs, bend you over, and spank that little ass. Or I can pull you downstairs, pull up your sweater and give you a spanking on your dick, how does that sound?" With every word she said, he was slowly getting closer to me. I was now fiddling with my fingers as I tried to cover my bottom region. She began walking to the middle of the staircase. "Come here, now Johnnie." She says sternly.

"M-Momm-"

"Save it. Choose 1 or 2."

I chose to stay silent. She can't punish me if I don't choose, right?  "Answer me. Now, Johnnie." She said through gritted teeth. She shuffles up the rest of the stairs, making me run away from her and hide in the nearby bathroom. I was quick to sit against the white door, pushing my entire body weight against the door. 

With me being lightweight, that didn't work very well. She was now walking into the bathroom. I was now curled up in the bathtub, sobbing. "Mo-Mommy please d-don't hu-hurt m-me. I'm s-s-sorry pl-please!" I huffed and cried out. "Baby, I'm not gonna hurt you, You just forgot who's in charge, and you need a little reminder." She runs her hands through my hair.

She takes my hand and guides me out of the tub and back downstairs. Once we had reached downstairs, she sat me down on the couch and wiped my tears, kissing the tear-stained flesh on my cheeks. "Don't cry babydoll. Mommy's right here AngeI." She kissed my lips and hugged me tightly. She stood me up and bent me over her lap, caressing my back as she did so. She made sure she was gentle with me. I was currently only wearing an oversized sweater and socks, but those didn't matter at the moment. 

She pulled up my sweater, exposing my bare lower region. "How many should we do, Baby?" I groaned in response. "Well, I guess it'll just depend on what you did."

*SMACK*

"That's for yelling at Mommy."

*SMACK*

"That's for running away from me."

*SMACK* 

"That's for not listening to my instructions."

*SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK*

"Those are for throwing a tantrum."

NOBODY'S POV:

Johnnie was now a squirming and crying mess with a red and sore bottom. Johnnie hated getting spanked but he knew he deserved it, especially after today. Lei'ana took him to their shared bedroom and undressed him, laying him down on the bed as he sniffled and wiggled, trying to get the burning feeling on his ass to go away. The rubbing was making it worse but he couldn't tell. "M-mommy..." he spoke quietly. "Yes, my sweet boy?" she answered back. "Mama... cuddles? p-please?" he asked. "Of course darling but first, I know your butt still stings, so let me put some cream on it, okay?" Johnnie nodded. He stood up from the bed and went over to her, wrapping his arms around her neck loosely as she spread the cream on his red cheeks.  As she finished, Johnnie was slowly starting to fall limp and fall asleep. So naturally, she laid him back down on the bed and covered him with a large blanket. She turned off the lights and left the room.

699 words

It took me some time to write this so i hope you enjoyed!!!