Chapter 149 Cultivation is complete!

Yan Hongxie practiced in the Star Demon Realm for a total of three hundred years, during which time Emperor Beihe came to look for him many times.

But it all ended because there was no other evidence.

On the contrary, Gu Qinghan has been continuously collecting evidence in the past three hundred years that Emperor Beihe connives with Lord Jingtian to fabricate heavenly books at will and control the candidates for ascension.

After being exposed step by step, the death of Jingtian Shenjun has not yet been understood, and various incriminating evidences have been collected.

When the other immortals saw that Emperor Dongzheng was taking the lead and producing so much substantial evidence, they naturally became bold and exposed all the evil deeds done by Lord Jingtian one by one, and even extended them. Went to Emperor Beihe's side.

Although Emperor Beihe has controlled the heaven for many years, now that Emperor Dongzheng has returned, the prestige of the two is still far behind.

Not to mention that Emperor Beihe has been domineering and domineering over the years and loves to dominate others behind their backs. Compared with Emperor Dongzheng's integrity, it is far behind.

The priests in heaven also dared to insist on investigating the matter of Lord Jingtian. The first thing was to ask Emperor Beihe to hand over the two divine envoys and Ruan Fengzhi who worked with Lord Jingtian to control the Book of Heaven.

Emperor Beihe said that these people committed suicide out of fear of crime.

Gu Qinghan insisted on seeing people alive and dead, so he imitated Emperor Beihe and asked someone to bring out the big mirror, and started searching carefully.

The two divine envoys who checked for leaks and filled up the gaps were indeed gone, but unexpectedly, traces of Ruan Fengzhi were found on the edge of the heaven.

He actually took away a divine envoy and escaped from Emperor Beihe.

After catching Ruan Fengzhi back, we found out that the reason why he succeeded was because he stole the magic weapon of King Jingtian.

"You are so brave!" Emperor Beihe raised his hand to kill Ruan Fengzhi.

But with Gu Qinghan beside him, how could he let him do it?

"Take him down and examine him carefully. It is no small matter to fabricate the Heavenly Book. This matter must be investigated clearly!" Emperor Dongzheng said solemnly: "After investigation, he will be punished according to crime!"

Ruan Fengzhi just screamed when he heard this. He escaped from Emperor Beihe with all kinds of hardships. His cultivation was completely ruined, and now he was captured and punished according to his crime.

Once this punishment comes, he may not even be able to stay in heaven.

Thinking about the grudge between Gu Qinghan and herself again, she was filled with fear, grief and anger.

But no matter how he cried and howled, Gu Qinghan wouldn't give him a look. He just asked someone to take him down and put him in the prison.

After Ruan Fengzhi was taken away, Emperor Beihe looked at Gu Qinghan angrily and mockingly, and said: "You are just thinking about clearing your male devil of the crime after framing my son. Let me tell you, I I will never let him go!"

"Boom...!"

As soon as Emperor Bei He finished speaking, a roar came from the horizon.

The immortals turned their heads and looked over, only to see black clouds rolling in the sky, and golden light constantly emerging among the black clouds.