Elijah

"Can you give me mouth to mouth?" I ask feigning innocences.

"My instructor gave me a perfect score. She said I had good techinque."

She?

Poor woman. She felt Elijah's mouth against her's and now she's probably ruined forever because no man's mouth will compare to his. I almost feel sorry for her, but the idea of another woman's mouth on Elijah's might be pissing me off some. Not that much though because I know he never looked at her the way he's looking at me now.

"I bet she did," I say as I close the distance between us,"Did she do this?"

I reach up and grab him and kiss him, pulling him close to my wet body. His tounge easing into my mouth.

"No, that would have been inappropiate," He tells me pulling back to look at me," And not a conductive way of opening the airway...but if you tilt your head back like this." He says grabbing my hair and forcing my head back.

"Then you get better access."

His lips fall on my neck leaving a sizzling trail of kisses along the length of it.

"Do you want to get in?" I purred looking up at my angel.

"I would like that very much, I also want you to ride me."

I gasp, clearly because this is- my Elijah- asking me bluntly to ride him.

"Can you do that for me baby?" He asks his eyes showing nervousness.

anything.

"I can do anything you want, Elijah." I tell him looking into his eyes so he can see the honesty in my words.

"Yes," He rasps his dark eyes filled with lust.

He takes his clothes off, while I look anywhere but at him. Because even though he is the sweetest peron I know. Elijah has the body of a fucking Italian Mafia king, that I wouldn't mind straddling any day.

He sits me on his lap, his little, not so little, friend pressing into me.

"Do you know how aggravated you make me?" I kept quite watching Elijah confused.

"How much control you have over me?" Elijah shook his head,"Of course you don't, you have no idea how the smallest things you do affect me...How I can never say no to you, or even think about someone hurting you without anger consuming me."

His warm breath carresed my lips as he leaned in closely, his nose brushing against my own. His lips conquered mine, dominating me. I grazed my tounge across his bottom lip. A feeling of sucess warming through me at his moans.

He held me tighter, seizing what was rightfully his.

The door slams open, looking up I see Kristina, with a self satisfied smirk on her face. She interupted on purpose. 

"Oh please continue so I don't have to actually pay for my porn," Kristina says a small curve of her lips upwards as her eyes scan over me and Elijah. 

"You pay for porn?"

She shurgs,"We all have our guilty pleasure," Leaning against the doorframe.

Rolling my eyes, I watch her look at Elijah. Not with lust exactly..more with curosity. However my wolf dosen't give a damn, she's angry that Kristina is even daring to look at Elijah. 

"I've never had sex with an angel before...." Kristina tells us, tilting her head as she stares at us. 

"I feel uncomfortable." I say bluntly.

Elijah shifts closer to me, silently agreeing with me with his eyes. 

Rolling her light eyes she stares at her slim manicured fingers,"Don't be a prude...Anyway hurry the hell up...Felix and Andris are annoying the fuck out of me."

She dosen't wait for any response as she leaves, slamming the door behind her. Closing my eyes I take a deep breath. Elijah kisses my shoulder, he looks so defeated.

We eventually get out and end up downstairs, to see Kristina teasing one of Andris vampires and my other two mates physically fighting. They both stare at each other with compettitive eyes as Andris throws the first punch that I see. Felix expertly dodges it and kicks Andris legs out from under him. 

"What is going on?" I ask staring at my fighting mates duly horrified.

"Nothing." They both respond despite their bloody apperance. Literally, blood is covering both of them. 

"It was a bet," Felix says after taking in my freaked out response,"I said I was stronger....We were just testing who actually was."

Crossing my arms over my chest, I glare at both of them. 

"Wait why didn't I feel anything through the mate bond?"

"Addaelynn we didn't want you to get hurt...We closed the bonds off so you wouldn't feel anything."

"Aww...that's so fucking adorable,"Kristina's sickly sweet voice made me want to break her jaw. Digging my nails into my palms, I turn to look at her. Ignoring her I focus on my two idiotic mates.

"What the absolute hell is wrong with the both of you?"

"It's a guy thing," Felix says streaching before falling into the couch, his arms resting behind his head. I stare at them dumbly, seriously, that's there excuse. 

"Elijah isn't fighting to prove he's stronger," I snap at Felix, his nonchalant behavior annoying me. 

"That's because Elijah isn't a guy," Andris said chuckling lightly at his own statement. He sits next to Felix, poping open a beer and taking a long sip.

"I'm pretty sure he is."

"She would know, considering what happened in the bathroom," Kristina said pausing from her makeout session with some vampire guy. A smirk plastered on her face. She said that just to cause trouble. 

"What happened in the bathroom?" Felix asked, his body tensing some. Even Andris looked partly on edge.

"They were fucking the daylights out of each other,"Kristina gasps, the man kissing her neck as his hands squeeze her breast. Is she seriously about to have sex with some guy while we are all in here?

I blush at her crude words. Avoiding Elijah's eyes, as I stare straight ahead at the wall. Turning around I face Elijah, only he's staring at me. But not like normal staring, like empty staring. 

Everyone around me is frozen, not moving an inch. They all have the same empty look in here eyes as they stare blankly ahead. What the hell?

Someone gently taps my shoulder, turning around I am met with an angel of death.