yoongi

Suga's pov

"What's your mean jimin?" I asked him angrily.

"Yes,hyung I also don't want to believe it,but it's the truth. Annie is the one who did this." He said sighing heavily.

I can't believe this,I just couldn't. I know that girl more than anyone here. She is not that type of girl,I don't know why Suzy has said all this,but I am confirm about one thing that annie can never do anything wrong to anyone intentionally.
She is a dumb but she is not bad, she does crazy things but she can never hurt anyone.

" Jungkook is talking to PD nim, he wants her to leave the company." Jimin said and I came back to the reality.

I can't let this happen,I can't let her go, not now when I started to have feelings for her.what? I have feelings for her? I don't know! May be it's just attraction? But whatever it is,I can't let her go. I have to do something.

" I am going" I said and start walking.

"Where hyung?" I heared jimin but I didn't replied.i left that place and walk towards manager seojin's office. As I expected annie,jk were there.

"You are not going anywhere" I said loudly. They all turned around and look at me. Jungkook was shocked, may be he was thinking that I am going against him. But no! I just don't want to loose annie. Unknowingly but she is becoming very important to me. She looks at me, her eyes sparkle in hope.
Don't worry I will never let anything happen to you I thought.

"What is your mean hyung?" Jk asked me gritting his teeth. I can sense it that he is angry.

"I know you don't want her to be work with you,so I have a suggestion....you don't need to work with her but she will be still here not like our manager but as my personal manager". I explained.

" You know I am planning to do solo concert and I have a lot of work to do. So she can assist me" I further explained. Jungkook clenched his jaw.

"Actually Suga is right,we were trying to find a personal manager for him,but if he wants annie to be his personal manager,so we don't have any problem."manager seojin said .I nodded my head.

"Do whatever you want to do,but this girl should not come infront of me! Remember that!" Jungkook Said and stromed out of the cabin.

I looked at annie,she smiled at me sadly.

"I really didn't anything yoongi" she said,tears were beaming in her eyes. My heart aches at her words.i know,you can't do anything wrong,you don't have to tell me.

"Shh,I know Don't worry, everything gonna be okay" I assured her.

Author pov

Nia was doing her work,

"I didn't expected this from you" jimin said.

"Huh? What is your mean?" Nia asked confused.

"Don't try to be innocent,you were also involved in this with annie" jimin said scoffing.

Nia glared at him. She understood what is his mean.
She thought there is no benefit in talking with him so she tried to left from there. But jimin caught her wrist and pull her closer.
"Why are you replying?" He asked her looking deeply in her eyes.

"She didn't did anything,but it's not your fault actually,you have a habit to judge people without knowing anything " nia said staring into his eyes. They were staring into each other's eyes deeply. Jimin looked into her eyes and then at her lips. He starts leaning in. Nia pushed him away a little and jerked his hand,

"I am not Suzy" she said and left from there.jimin eyes widened in disbelief,is this was the same girl who was head over hills for him.

"So you are telling me your sister is right and my brother is wrong" jin scoffed and glared at somi.

" What the hell?,when did I said this?I am just saying it's just a misunderstanding neither jungkookshi is wrong nor unnie." Somi said firmly.

"Yah! You are just a kid,you don't understand anything!"jin said.

"What,what did you say? I am not a kid. How can you say that? I am 21 years old! How can I be a kid!" Somi said angrily.

"And I am going to be 31 soon,so there is ten years age gap. So you are like a kid to me"jin mocked her.

"I am not a kid!" Somi said glaring at him.

" You are a kid!A crazy kid! You should go to school, instead of coming here! Kiddo!" Jin mocked her.

"Yah you, don't call me that"somi said.

"Kidoo! Kidoo! Kidoo!kidoo!" Jin start teasing her

"Yah you uncle go to the hell! What the hell I just say? " Somi left that place in anger.jin chuckeled at her cuteness.

"Cute kid" he mumbled.

"So you are not leaving,?" Nia asked happily.

"Yes" annie replied happily.

"So problem solved" somi said jumping in happiness.

"Not at all, jungkook still hates me" annie said sighing.

"You are forgetting something?" Nia said raising her brow.

"What?" Annie and somi said in unison.

"Your hickeys madam!" Nia said pointing towards her neck.

"Oh I totally forgot about it!" Annie said and start thinking.

"Why I couldn't remember anything? God please help me! " She said frustrated.

"Why should god help you? Did you ask God before doing anything?" Somi said innocently.

Nia and annie glared at her

"That's not time for joke" they scold her. She just rolled her eyes.

"I have doubt on Only one person " nia said

"Who?" Annie asked.

"Yoongi,it's hard to understand him and only he and jungkook was not there, but jungkook can't be beacuse he hates you so much then yoongi it is "nia explained

Annie gulped hard,what if it was yoongi! It is so embarrassing! How can she will see in his eyes now! What would he be thinking about her now?

"So that's why he has hired you" somi said thinking.

"What is your mean?" Annie asked confused.

"Means he likes you,he is the one who made it these hickeys,and he even don't want to go from here" nia said firmly.

"No way, he is not that type of person" annie defend.

"But the best part is that you are not going anywhere!" Somi said in happiness.

They all start giggling.indeed it was a great news.

Jungkook pov

Why?why?why? Why hyung did this? Why is he taking intrest in miss manager? He go against me for her. I never thought she can be this low. She was threatening Suzy when I go there. Thanks to God I reached there on time otherwise what would they have done to Suzy. She is our friend. I can never doubt her. I can't believe nia was also involved in this. I consider her as my friend always but she was also with her. Firstly nia and now yoongi hyung .....she is snatching everyone. I can never let you win miss ex manager. Never.