12. Misunderstanding

Omega gets ready wearing his new clothes because he wanted to attend the welcome celebration of his alpha and shijie.

Madam Yu had sent a letter to omega in which it was clearly written that Wei Wuxian could not attend today's conference. If he tried to defy Madam Yu's orders, omega would be punished severely.

Wei Wuxian becomes very dejected after reading that letter and due to disappointment.

Omega starts crying a lot because Wei Ying really wanted to meet Jiang Cheng.

Omega Wei was now beginning to feel that perhaps Jiang Cheng did not care about him.

Perhaps omega Wei thought that his alpha lover does not want to marry him in the future.

It was natural for Wei Wuxian to have one-sided negative thoughts in his mind, because omega was facing everything alone for so long and he never got anyone's support.

Whenever Wei Ying cried, an elderly maid would often soothe him, that maid used to feed him food and the old maid also used to take care of him.

Omega has always shared his pain with old maid who love to console Wei Ying. Omega told her about his biggest fear of loosing both Jiang siblings as his friends.

The elderly maid Wei Ying understands, "You are probably looking at everything one-sided from your perspective. I don't think Young Master Jiang Cheng would ever want to take advantage of you. Master Jiang Cheng is your truest friend and he would never leave you."

The elderly maid did not know that there was a love affair between Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng.

The old maid felt that Wei Wuxian felt very lonely, that is why he cried a lot, missing his friends Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli.

Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli return home, they see that the entire lotus cove has been beautifully decorated.

The finest fresh fruits and spicy dishes were prepared for both of them. Both the sisters and brothers enjoy food very much.

Both Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli notice that Wei Wuxian is nowhere to be seen.

Jiang Cheng asks his mother Madam Yu, "Mother, where is Wei Wuxian? I haven't seen him anywhere since we came back."

Madam Yu answers him, "These days, Wei Wuxian is very busy with the newly arrived Alpha disciples. That's probably why he couldn't come here to meet both of you. Son, you eat the food and don't pay attention to Wei Wuxian. Whenever omega gets time, he will definitely come to meet you both."

Jiang Cheng hears that his Omega Wei Wuxian is patrolling with other Alphas. Hearing this, alpha gets so jealous.

Jiang Wanyin felt like going to Wei Wuxian and asking him why he never responded to Jiang Cheng's letters.

Has Wei Wuxian forgotten about his Alpha after coming back to Lotus Pier, or may be omega has liked some other alpha.

Madam Yu knew very well that whatever her son wanted to achieve, he could not share it with anyone.