favorite store

"Nathan," you poked Nate with your foot. "Yes, baby?" Nate said looking up from his phone. "Can we go to the mall today?" you pouted. "Sure, baby girl." Nate grabbed his keys & you drove to the mall. you held Nate's hand, walking and dragging him through the stores. "Y/N, can we at least go in some store I like?" you giggled. "Yeah, crybaby. pick the next store." you laughed. "Well I think the store should be something both you and I like." he laughed. "Okay." you playfully rolled your eyes. you were soon pulled into Victoria's Secret. "Nate! who said I ever liked this store?" you said obviously trying to hide the fact you really did like VS. "Me." he smirked. you looked around losing Nate. "Y/N! look at me!" you turned around seeing Nate with a huge bra on. "Oh my god." you took a picture. "Take that off, Maloley." you laughed. You started looking around again. loosing Nate. about 5-10 minutes later Nate came back with a huge Victoria's Secret bag. "What did you buy?!" you gasped. "You'll find out later." he smirked.

WOWOW WHY DO I TORTURE MYSELF BY DOING THIS? ITS 2:25 AM AND IM GONNA HAVE SOME MAJOR FEELS.

OH AND ONE TIME I WAS IN VS & MY MOM WALKED AWAY, SO IM LIKE "MOM CAN YOU PLEASE NOT WALK AWAY, AND LISTEN TO ME?" REALLY POLITELY AND A WORKER LADY SAID "HONEY YOU HANDLED THAT SITUATION VERY WELL." IT WAS KINDA AWKWARD