Clever Girl Parker

Arm in arm, Parker and Barry walked through the hallways of Iron Heights to the exit.

Barry gave a deep sigh, "Two to one. You and my father against Joe.."

"You shouldn't be asking other people what they think," Parker fretted, "Ultimately, this decision is yours, Barry. Yours alone."

Understanding her words, but not enforcing them, Barry showed her a coy smile as he wondered what she would do in his situation.

Parker narrowed her eyes at him, shaking her head in annoyance. Still, she answered his question.

"The life I live is a good one. I wouldn't have it any other way. Even if I gained the chance to save my old man, I couldn't. Just like your dad said, there's a natural order to things. It would come back and bite me in the ass someday."

Parker slipped her arm out of Barry's to grab the cell phone buzzing in her pocket.

Caitlin Snow:
Look, I know we butt heads quite a bit, but for once, I really need your help. I need you to plan a wedding.

Parker stopped outside of Iron Heights, frowning in confusion at her cell phone.

To: Caitlin Snow
Are you serious?

Caitlin replied instantly, assuring Parker of her assistance.

"Good talk, good thoughts," Parker continued for Barry, "I think you need time to think about it and decide on your own. And, apparently, I need to plan a wedding."

Before Barry ran Parker to S.T.A.R. Labs, they stopped at Big Belly Burger.

"Give me five minutes," Parker said as she popped her head into the Cortex, "I have to feed the monster."

Cisco groaned, his eyes pleading, "We really don't have to feed him."

"As much as I'd like to agree, even super villans must eat."

Parker limped to the Accelerator ring. She held her hand over the tablet, clicked on his cell number and brought him front and center.

"Parker," Wells said in fake excitement, "How good to see you."

Parker opened the hatch in the cell and shoved the bag of food through. She lingered by the tablet, hand hovering over the button to close the door.

"And you want to ask something about your future too, I presume?"

Parker tried to resist. She made a great effort, but failed, curiosity getting the best of her.

"I die in the future, don't I?" Parker asked, her narrowed eyes meeting his, "That's why Gideon was created in tribute to me. That's why Barry and Iris get together in the future. Because I'm dead."

"You found this out on your own?" Wells asked, chewing obnoxiously. Once he swallowed, he smiled, "Clever girl."

"Am I right?" Parker asked, having to withhold how impressed she was with his reference.

Wells shrugged, sipping through his straw before he answered, "I've been told by Barry that you were killed in the alternate timeline by myself, right? Did I tell you why?"

"Not that I know of."

"I assume it's for the same reason."

"Which is?"

"A key to Barry getting faster, if it needed to be used."

Parker's eyebrows raised in surprise, "Wow. Dick move."

Wells shrugged knowingly, his smirk showing pleasure with her reaction.

"And why do you have my ring?" Parker asked.