Well... Yeah. (4)

Kim Rok Soo and Cale were standing in front of a cave just off of the mountain path. The cave entrance was covered with vines, such that it would be difficult to find unless you were looking carefully.

"Damn it all."

Cale started to frown.

The cave entrance was pretty small. He looked down at his clothes. He had worn simple garments, but they were still baggy. He was not told the hole was this small.

He looked over at his lover, who motioned towards the cave entrance.

"Sigh."

Cale let out a long sigh before crawling into the cave. The ground by the cave entrance now had traces of Cale crawling in. A moment later, there was a small reptile footprint on the same spot.

Cale could see the cave becoming wider after crawling in for about five minutes.

Cale stood back up once it was wide enough and started to walk farther in. The farther he went in, the clearer the noise in his ear became.

Swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish. Swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish.

It was the sound of the wind. The sound that appeared when the winds were hitting each other became louder as he walked farther into the cave. Finally, Cale located some cloth and a pillar that was probably a hut a long time ago.

After taking a single look at it, Cale continued to walk farther inside.

Swiiiiiiiiiiiish.

The sound of the wind became even stronger. Boom. Boom. He could even hear the wind crashing into the cave walls like a giant fist. Cale started to walk even faster.

'The wind. It's so annoying... I hope it doesn't sound like this when Rok Soo gets that next power, The Sound of the Wind.'

Shield. Then Recovery. Then quick feet. That was the plan of action. When it came down to it, Rok Soo was really good at planning ahead. Be able to defend oneself, then recover and be able to get away quickly.

Cale wished his abilities had come to him like that.

The first to appear was Salvation. It took a long time before he realized he'd had the power, oftentimes fearing his injuries from kidnappings were too severe and he'd hide in his room until the next day when they'd disappear.

And those God like eyes of his were only good when he figured out how to use them. The myriad of times he'd been unable to forget the disgusting things he'd seen because of them were... disturbing.

But if the redhead were to be completely honest, when he was young they were the only things keeping him alive.

He had abilities that helped him a great deal in life which is why he was so eager to help Kim Rok Soo find these ancient powers. It'd be best if Rok Soo had protection as well.

Cale finally had to stop walking after thinking about the next ancient power his lover would be trying to get.

It wasn't that he stopped walking, it was that he was forced to stop walking.

"Ugh."

This was even more annoying than Cale had expected.

A large underground area had appeared in front of Cale. At the same time, a vicious wind tornado filled his gaze.

Boom, boom!

The rocks on the cave walls were slowly crumbling because of the tornado. There were quite a bit of rocks on the ground that let Cale know that this area was consistently getting larger.