Chapter 5

***Harry's POV***

I couldn't stop thinking about the girl.

Even though she didn't seem to mind being shoved against the stage, I still felt guilty.

I knew what it was like to be in her shoes, and trust me, it was not fun. I felt like I should do something, but I didn't want to draw any unwanted attention to myself.

So what could I do?

* * *

I ended up not doing anything.

And as soon as I got off the stage, I regretted it.

I went straight to my dressing room, closed the door behind me, and started to pace around the small room, running my fingers through my hair.

Shit.

I should've done something!

I know first hand, how scary directioners can be. They could be seriously vicious and that was when I had at least one body guard around to protect me. No one should have to experience that. It could be very dangerous.

And I just stood there and watched as one of my own fans experienced it.

So many questions bounced through my mind.

Why did I have to be such a fricking coward?

What could've I done?

Why did I care?

Why couldn't I just let it go?

I'm sure other fans have been in similar situations.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Yes?" I called.

"Harry you need to stop yelling and cursing. You're scaring people." It was Liam.

Opps.

"Ok, sorry Liam! Won't happen again!" I tried to make it sound like I was okay.

"Harry? Are you okay?" Liam asked through the door.

I guess it didn't work.

I didn't answer.

"Harry?" Liam asked again.

If didn't say anything maybe he would just go away.

Nah. This is Liam we're talking about. I had to say something.

"Uh . . . Yeah. Just a bit tired. That's all." I lied.

He didn't buy it.

"Harry tell me right now whats bothering you," he said sternly, opening the door.

I thought I locked it. Guess not.

I looked at him. He had a worried look on his face.

I sighed. Liam would know what to do. He always knew what to do.

"Did you see the girl who kinda just stood there?" I asked, looking him in the eyes.

"You mean the one who wasn't jumping around screaming like all the other fans? Yeah I saw her. What about her?" He said in a serious tone.

"Did you notice how she was being pushed and shoved roughly by all the other fans?"

"Yeah."

I looked down.

"Well . . . I feel guilty. . . Like I should've done something."

Liam rested his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at his touch.