Long Awaited Wedding

With thirty minutes left, Parker ran through the building searching for Caitlin and Ronnie. She found them in the fourth place she checked: Cisco's tech room.

"Caitlin, Ronnie!" Parker said in joy, glad to have found them, "Music! Your wedding needs music. Should I sing? Maybe Barry and I can duet. But honestly, there's always the CD player option."

"CD player," Ronnie said.

"Song requests?" Parker asked.

"Don't Dream It's Over by Crowded House," Caitlin responded, glancing at Ronnie with a smile of remembrance, "It's one of our favorite songs."

Parker swept the look of irony from her face as soon as she noticed. She was incredibly lucky no one except Felicity knew of what the tattoo on her side said. 

"Parker," Barry said, walking to her from across the room, "Do you have a secon--"

"We have a problem!" Martin Stein shouted as he rounded the corner.

Parker groaned, "What now?"

"The calculations. There is a danger," Martin said.

"I know," Barry said.

"No, not just to you. To everyone," Martin clarified, gaining the attention in the room, "Wells didn't tell us everything. Even if you do reach the right speed, colliding with the hydrogen particle could create a singularity."

"Singularity?" Caitlin repeated in confusion.

"Black hole," Ronnie said.

Parker gave an agitated sigh, "So, by doing this, we could destroy Central City."

"For starters," Martin said with a nod, "If we create a singularity here, and we can't control it.. We could be looking at a global catrastrophe."

Cisco's mouth dropped in shock, "So long and thanks for all the fish.."

============

Gathered in the Cortex, the team crowded around the desk to watch the television above the doorway.

"Wells?" Parker said, holding the microphone by her mouth, "Can you hear me?"

"Parker! How are you doing after the swell news I shared with you?"

"Fantastic," she muttered, ignoring the glanced she received, "You didn't tell us that there's a possible global catastrophe that comes along with sending Barry back."

"Well, of course there's a risk."

"I would hardly refer to an extinction level event as a bit of a risk," Martin sassed.

"Let me ask you a question: how many meta-humans, how many dangers, have we faced here together? Or did you forget that was me fighting alongside each and every one of you?" Wells said.

Collectively, various forms of annoyance spread across the team.

"I have been planning this for almost two decades— it will work," Wells said in a hard tone.

"And how do we make sure we don't open a black hole in the middle of Central City?" Cisco asked.

"Once the wormhole stabilizes, Barry will have one minute and fifty two seconds to alter the timeline. If and when he does that, you can close the wormhole, and live happily ever after. Almost two minutes. More than enough time to save Nora."

Parker raised her eyebrow, curious about why he hadn't shared the information earlier.

"What if he's late?" she asked.