Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter twenty two

•Megan•

"When are you gonna talk to me Megan it's been all day." My mom complained.

I've been let's just say quiet today. After yesterday my perspective of life changed. For all I know, my moms late night jobs can be her being a stripper which is why she has nice clothes. Who knows what else she can be lying about. Anyways, I ignored her and continued staring at the television.

"It's off honey, just answer me because when we were in the doctor today those doctors thought I was abusing you or some crap." She told me.

I sighed heavily and said, "Can you get me some food?"

I was thinking food would make me feel better at this moment because it's food. Besides, I was starving my ass off cause my mom couldn't even push me around in the wheel chair cause She's weak. You're probably wondering how I even got around at the doctor. Well my neighbor Mr. Chung helped my mom. It was weird cause I  never really spoke to him but he was really nice and cool.

"You know I can't really cook right."

"I want some um, "I thought about it for a while. "I want a Burger from Johnny Rockets. You know what I like."

She nodded her head and got up from the couch and left. I shifted the position I was in and layed down on the couch.

She didn't even turn on the Tv I thought.

About 5 minutes later I got really bored. My hands and feet were wrapped up again because the doctors decided at last minute they wanted to do some skin treatment and now I have I to leave this on till next week which is a good thing.

I closed my eyes for 3 seconds before my front door bursted open and people were yelling.

"I don't care if She's in the fucking hospital! She's gonna be in a grave yard next!" Julia shouted at someone out the door.

My eyes flew open immediately and I smiled a little knowing that she had the time to come to my house although she hates it here.

"What happened, who were you yelling at?" I sat up.

She slammed the door and stomped into the living room and threw herself on the couch.

"Vanessa's brother." She shrugged

She took off her hat and bag and tossed it on through ground then took her shoes off. Okay now I am gonna have to clean that up. If only I could pick it up.

"You should pick your hat up." I said.

She looked at me then back at her hat.

"Too far."

I shrugged and layed back on the couch.

"So why is Vanessa in the hospital?" I asked.

I began making up theory's. Maybe she felt bad that she burnt me cause she smoked too much weed that day then realized what she done, so she decided to visit the hospital and see me. Or She's just very sick. Or She's in a mental facility for burning me. I hope it's the last one.

"I beat the bitch out of her soul." Julia giggled.

I lifted up my eyebrow, "what do you mean?"

My heart began pacing fast remembering what happened to Carrie Red when she beat up Vanessa and Vanessa ended up in the hospital.

"I broke her arm and teeth and her nose I think. It's no bigge though. But I am gonna get her a-" I cut Julia's sentence short.

"Do you know what she can do to you!" I shouted.