Chapter 2: Season of Love and Dreams

Warning: 18+ scenes !....                 Opening my door I see a large figure " SHIT!" I screamed going to pick up something to hit the figure with. " WOAH HEY, ITS JUST ME!" The figure shouted "E-Emerson? You scared the living hell out of me!"  I shouted back. Emerson was in fact the guy I was waiting for. I did not want to admit it to anyone even him, but I knew I had to bringing up the conversation would be complicated. "I have something to ask you.." I said sounding unsure,  "uhm, okay.?" Emerson said sounding confused.  "I  need to be married in two days, not to mention I'm going to California on that last day,"   "Mary,"  that was Emerson's nickname that he gave me, I got turned on by it every time. But I was scared on what he was going to say next. "What exactly are you asking." He finished his sentence. "I want you to marry me Emerson, I know you were not going to ever show up to ask for my hand in marriage, so I am asking you now. You don't have to give me an answer right now but I need to get it by time I'm going to California. If you want to go with me or not is the choice you have to make." I stated. "What do you mean go with you?" Emerson asked.  "I'm running away, I have started packing already due to me needing to take my whole room with me and money." I confessed to him. "W-what? Mary you know I can't do that, I have a family." Emerson told me. I knew he would not say yes it was a big decision. As I stepped closer to him I said " That's fine, but you can at least tell me if you feel anything for me so I can either move on or keep my heart for you when I get back,"  "Of course I have feelings for you Mary I always have." Emerson said grabbing my chin as I was only inches away from him. He pulled me in for a kiss. My very first kiss was going to be taken by the man who I loved the most and wanted to spend the rest of my life with after he admitted the feelings he had for me. Was I in heaven? He kissed me passionately as he guided me to the bed carefully reaching under my shirt to unclasp my bra. When he sat me down there was no hesitation to pull off my shirt. I have never been touched. He was going to take two things from me tonight my virginity and my first kiss. As he pushed me down on the bed he fully undressed me and himself. "Are you okay with me doing this?" He asked for my consent. "I think so." I said unsure. As he sat their kissing my chest I thought to myself about how he was not royalty and how my parents may react to me and him.

EMERSONS POV

.

.

.

.

Of course I loved her she was my childhood best friend and my first actual crush, but was I ready to commit to marriage? And running away to California?  I could tell she was thinking and so was I. No matter how much she moaned it was obvious. I stopped kissing her and sat up "You okay dear?" "Y-yeah just thinking." She said unsure. I sat her up and covered her up with the blankets. After I got into the bed I put her on my lap, both of us still fully undressed. "What's wrong darling," I asked. " You said you loved me so if we did get married how would our families react?." Marylin asked.  "Im unsure on how to answer that question" I told her as I put my hands on her waist 

Marylins POV 

.

.

.

.   

I could feel him getting hard as he put his hands on my waist, that's what I loved about him he could do one movement and I would forget about my problems. I turned over to him to kiss him. I was tearing up due to harsh conversation from the stress. "Hey, I fucking love you you know that right? You deserve the world, which is why I will come with you." Emerson stated. "What! Oh my gosh," I squealed excitedly.  I kissed him on the forehead as he ran his hands from my waist to my boobs. He squeezed them as I let out a soft moan. I quickly leaned down to give him a blowjob. As my head bobbed up and down on his cock he let out a few moans. I quickly got up. "You have experience with sex right?" I asked. "Uhm yeah? Wait, are you a virgin?" He asked almost immediately. "Yeah.." I admitted to him. "That will change after tonight." He whispered seductively into my ear. "Im going to fuck you so hard." He said pulling me in for a kiss. He started to finger me quickly. "Ahhh~" I moaned. Every time he kissed me it got even more sloppy. As I felt a knot in my stomach I got concerned and started to panic. "Woah Mary, You okay?" He said as he started to pet my head with his available hand still fingering me. "M-y stomach~, it hurts. Like there's a knot forming." I said still moaning from the fingering and the pleasure of the situation in general. "Mary, I think you may be feeling an orgasm coming on," he continued with saying "I will help you release it." He finished his sentence and helped me ride out my orgasm. Within a few minutes I was cumming and it felt amazing. After that I started to go up and down on his cock and before I knew it he was already cumming.  "Let's go get cleaned up." He said leading me to my bathroom shower.

After the shower...

As he was drying me off he quickly realized a small mistake. "Fuck.." Emerson said. "What?!" I said panicked. "I forgot to wear a condom." He said stressed out. "W-what.." I said. "Im so sorry,"he said getting teary eyed. "No no no! It's okay, I don't mind let's just hope for the best I'm not pregnant."  I said. "Even if you are I promise to love you no matter what and stay with you and the baby. I won't run away from you and the child if you are pregnant." He stated. I do have to admit it made me feel better knowing that at least the family would be together no matter what. He pulled me in for a kiss. "I love you," Emerson told me after the kiss. "I love you too." I smiled as I looked up at him. "I will take a test tomorrow love don't worry," I said. He quickly replied with "I want to be there with you when you do. As a matter of fact, I want to be there always. Marylin will you be my girlfriend? He asked me. "Yes of course!" I exclaimed excitedly and hugged him as he picked me up and led me to the bed to sleep. He calmly covered me up and lates beside me as he held me close to him with his possible child in me at the moment.

TO BE CONTINUED..

Hey guys:) I wanted to say that I have school so I may not upload consistently but I will try to every day until the book is finished! Tell me what you think about the story so far. I was focusing on the now couples sexual chemistry in this as well as the humble side of each other. I hope you can understand this chapter as it is kind of confusing with this chapter being mainly based on sex. So that's the reason why I based the chapter off of this. See you in chapters 3-4 😩