Chapter 7

This chapter is unedited so bare with me!

The Hamptons was just how I imagined it to be, aka how Gossip Girl made it seem. The ride there wAsnt as awkward as I thought it was going to be. Liam and Carson were talking over everyone, playing the worlds most annoying game of iSpy where the person who saw it first got to smack the other one, and of course I had just happened to be right between both of them so I got to endure the constant reaching over me. Keeley was driving and kept yelling at them to stop "fucking around."

"I swear to god if you guys don't stop being annoying I am going to shove a pool noodle so far up your-"

"Liam would probably like that." Carson remarked, shooting his best friend a wink.

"Carson don't think for a minute that I won't hesitate to kill you. I'll even let Lucy get a few shots in." Keeley threatened.

Carson smirked and his eyes shot over to me, finally looking at me for the first time. "You wouldn't do that to me, right Aussie?"

I briefly narrowed my eyes at him, before directing my attention to Keeley. "Can I use a chainsaw?"

Everyone began laughing at my remark while Carson scowled at me. We soon arrived at Keeley's family vacation home, which conveniently had enough room for all of us. Keeley already had her own room to herself, which left Lily and I in one of the guest rooms and Carson and Liam in the other. We quickly unpacked our things, changed into our swim suits and made our way to the private pool to lay out. I wore a navy and white patterned bikini, my white Raybans on, and Keeley in a dark purple bikini with high waisted bottoms, a black Panama hat and cat eye sunglasses. Lilly's suit was a white bikini with braided gold straps and over sized Michael Kors sunglasses.

The boys were no where to be found so we laid out in the sun, basking in the warmth.

"So Keeley, when were you planning on telling my brother you love him?" Lily smirked at her best friend. Even though she was wearing sunglasses I could tell Keeley was shooting Lily one of her infamous glares.

"As soon as you admit you play for the other team." She shot back. As surprised as I was about what she said, I didn't allow it to show on my face. That was the last thing someone wanted to see when people found out that they were gay. I watched as Lilly's face turned red.

"Thinking a character on Orange Is The New Black is hot doesn't mean I'm gay."

"You and I both know that's not what I'm talking about. I see how you look at Lorin."

"Whatever end of conversation."

"lil, we are your best friends. You can tell us anything, zero judgement."

"I love how you try to manipulate the subject from you being in love with Liam." With that Lily jumped up and stormed off. I immediately got up to go after her when Keeley stopped me.

"Don't, I shouldn't have said anything." She ran a hand through her hair and let out a sigh. "I was a little annoyed she would call me out about Liam like that."

"Well if you love Liam, you should say something."

She frowned. "It's not that easy. It could ruin our entire group."

"Why not just take the chance. You never know. Even if he doesn't return the feelings, at least you tried and it doesn't have to ruin the friendship of you don't let it. You can still be mates." I offered. She stood abruptly, and smiled at me.

"you're right Lucy. You go talk to Lily, I'm going to find Liam." With that she took off.

As much as I wanted to console my upset friend, we had just gotten here and all I wanted to do was lay in the sun. Two hours in the Hamptons and there was already so much drama. I stood up and walked back inside the house and up the stairs to the room I was sharing with Lily. To my surprise I found her with Carson sitting on the bed. She was crisscrossed leaning against the headboard, a bag of barbecue chips in her hands, along with a freshly opened bottle of champagne. Carson was laying at the end of the bed on his stomach, a bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand.

"How lovely, day drinking." I climbed in the bed next to Lily and grabbed the champagne from her, taking a swig from the bottle. "Keeley went to find Liam."

Lily smiled. "How'd you do it?"

"I told her she had nothing to lose." I straightened my legs out, until my toes made contact with carsons side, and I pushed them under him for the warmth. He didn't seem to mind, as he laid his head on his arm, facing Lily and I.

"They're going to be all over each other." Carson said in disgust. "He loves her too."

"I know" Lily laughed.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked her.

"Yeah. It's true you know, I am gay." I nodded, with a smile. "Don't worry I won't try anything on you. I can sleep on the couch instead if you want..."

"What am I not good enough for you?" I teased, narrowing my eyes for effect. She rolled her eyes at me and shot me a smile.

"You're gorgeous Lucy, just not my type.. Although you are someone else's-" she was cut short when a pillow suddenly came in contact with her face. "Carson you Ass!"

"What about my ass? I thought you weren't into that?" He smirked. Jumping to my friends defense, I pulled my toes from under him and kicked them out, causing him to fall off the bed with an 'UMPH'. Lily and I broke out into laughter, high fiving each other.

Carson got up immediately, flipping us off and storming out of the room.

"I don't care about your sexual orientation. I'm not kicking you out of the bed just because you find me irresistible." I pulled my friend in a hug, smirking at the last part.

"You know who actually finds you-" she was cut off once more by a flying pillow. My eyes shot over to where Carson stood in the door way, and I let out a giggle.

"Why are you laughing, Aussie? You're next."